Fake eggs at our shores

Garis

Could it be a "spoilt" egg? Quite unlike for people to make fake eggs here - the cost of egg here is too cheap.

Anyway, do keep us updated of AVA's test.

Tks!

Real eggs are so cheap. For fakes with all the trouble of making, packing, land transportation and somemore gotta pay freight charges likely to lose money, unless someone is doing it locally. :blink: Maybe eggs not fresh (turning bad leow) or poor quality eggs depending how the chickens are rear. Too many "artificial vitamins" given to those "cannot exercise" chickens.

Edited by Renegade777

Real eggs are so cheap. For fakes with all the trouble of making, packing, land transportation and somemore gotta pay freight charges likely to lose money, unless someone is doing it locally. :blink: Maybe eggs not fresh (turning bad leow) or poor quality eggs depending how the chickens are rear. Too many "artificial vitamins" given to the "cannot exercise" chickens.

You're only thinking about the cost of an egg or a dozen. Here we're talking about the export of thousands if not millions of eggs where the cost and profits would be multiplied.

bro, which market did u purchase these eggs?

I better not reveal first only after see what HSA or AVA says.

i always had the habit of break the egg directly into the wok/pan.... i think better had the habit of break into a bowl first...

Same, although I always only buy Chew's Eggs if possible, I am gonna play safe to break into a bowl first from now on [knife]

Fake baby milk....fake buns....fake eggs.....fake iphone....fake samsung android phones. The last one i really cannot tahan! :angry: :angry:

I thot the fake breasts on the ATBs are the last one that you cannot tahan??? [lipsrsealed][laugh]

Edited by WTF

I thought all the eggs here are either local or from Malaysia, do we import eggs firm china?

could it be smelly egg ..... 臭鸡蛋!

I thought all the eggs here are either local or from Malaysia, do we import eggs firm china?

could it be smelly egg ..... 臭鸡蛋!

I had not seem China eggs on 'major' supermarkets/hypermarkets (NTUC/Coldstorage/Giant/Sheng Siong/Prime), mostly are from Bolehland or locally produced..

Turbocharged

Fake baby milk....fake buns....fake eggs.....fake iphone....fake samsung android phones. The last one i really cannot tahan! :angry: :angry:

So many fake and counterfeit products, showing a clear lack of integrity.

Can't they just stop all these doings and create a good reputation for fellow Chinese worldwide?