Can U-turn from middle lane?

Lebonchi

It's definately wrong for him to make a U turn on middle lane. Luckily TS is alert and prevent a collision. Please report to TP and he will get a fine & demerit points. It's very reckless of that Lexus driver to make a U turn on the middle lane and never think of safety on the road. I suggest you send your video clip and report him.

This 1 confirm dangerous lo.. If me I think I confirm bang him liao lo.. Lucky u accelerate slow ah if not cfm kana..

What the others say its quite true. Shld drive up and turn slight to the right and stop inches by the right headlight prevent him from carrying on turning as he will run out of spaces and come out and penalized him. Guess his Lexus more expensive then your car and he won't dare to continue. It's like challenging him like if he dare by all means carry on and confirm he will be in the deep s--t.

report to tp...? why all these minute encounters are always encouraged to be reported to tp?

Edited by 987

report to tp...? why all these minute encounters are always encouraged to be reported to tp?

Punish this chap so he won't do it again? This is a dangerous act.

Obviously you don't know what is a rhetorical question.

I actually fall short of saying its a stupid question,

want to be sarcastic, try harder.

anyway its your tardiness that lead him to do it.