Levo 98 gives you the extra mile

Jtb

anybody tries LEVO? It really gives you kilometrico..........................................

↡ Advertisement

I've been using SPC Levo for the past year or so and my findings are quite strange. Levo 92 gives moderate power but poor fuel mileage. Levo 95 gives moderate power and moderate fuel mileage. Levo 98 gives poor power (acceleration feels very sluggish) but most fuel saving of all. Tested all these several times and findings quite consistent. Driving a 05 altis 1.8 btw.

I think the best way to measure FC is to calculate cost of distance rather than distance per litre of fuel.

$ / distance is Boleh Land style,

distance / L is Singapore style.

The latter is more logical as cost will vary as the price of petrol changes.

By the way, FC is distance per L, not cost of distance covered.

Edited by Kangadrool

I've been using SPC Levo for the past year or so and my findings are quite strange. Levo 92 gives moderate power but poor fuel mileage. Levo 95 gives moderate power and moderate fuel mileage. Levo 98 gives poor power (acceleration feels very sluggish) but most fuel saving of all. Tested all these several times and findings quite consistent. Driving a 05 altis 1.8 btw.

What does the car spec says as the minimum RON for your car?

On my car, it say min of 89RON. I have used all three types of the Levo and found 92 to be just as smooth and powerful as 95 and 98, yet much cheaper. By the way, my car engine is 2.7 liters. I am using 92 SPC only today.

My car min RON is 90 or 91, can't remember. Anyway using 95 regularly since that provides the best balance of performance and economy, around 10-11l/km.

What does the car spec says as the minimum RON for your car?

On my car, it say min of 89RON. I have used all three types of the Levo and found 92 to be just as smooth and powerful as 95 and 98, yet much cheaper. By the way, my car engine is 2.7 liters. I am using 92 SPC only today.

Fortuner? [rolleyes]

$ / distance is Boleh Land style,

distance / L is Singapore style.

The latter is more logical as cost will vary as the price of petrol changes.

By the way, FC is distance per L, not cost of distance covered.

any reason(s) why truly asians use $/distance to calculate FC? it's not scientifically accurate IMO

↡ Advertisement