NZ Banned Students On

Picnic06-Biante15

(edited)

same as singapore lah.

probably 90% of the tiong bu in the private schools are working at night club and ktv [laugh]

KNN... went to Christchurch, no see ah tiong bu ley, in restaurant yes... :blink:

wonder which part of NZ ... :ph34r:

Edited by Picnic06

wtf..i toured 2 weeks around the whole south island..i cant even find a sex joint.. i thot it was a family frdly country.

country side they prefer sheep [laugh] [laugh]

Edited by Jman888

wtf..i toured 2 weeks around the whole south island..i cant even find a sex joint.. i thot it was a family frdly country.

in future, just ask the cabby and they will most likely to bring you there.

alot of number at phone booth. or in megazines.

very discrete one. not really street walkers.

alot of number at phone booth. or in megazines.

very discrete one. not really street walkers.

Really cant find leh, i did use the phone, stayed in motel, hotel, hostel, no indications at all...maybe in North Island have.. :huh:

damn..saw some sexy asians there when i was there..maybe they selling.

I also can't see any of these pros when I was at Auckland and Wellington leh........maybe I didn't venture into their red light districts??? [:p]

Supercharged

NZ don't have those special lanes like our Geylang or Amsterdam red light street.

Theirs is in those massage parlours. You check-in, relax, chat with the girls there, pick the girl you want, and off to the room! [:)]

Supercharged

Where's Darryn? [:p]

He's always missing, when needed !!!

When don't need him, he appears !!! [laugh]

NZ don't have those special lanes like our Geylang or Amsterdam red light street.

Theirs is in those massage parlours. You check-in, relax, chat with the girls there, pick the girl you want, and off to the room! [:)]

I only saw many bars.......didn't see any massage palours....... [:p]

Supercharged

I only saw many bars.......didn't see any massage palours....... [:p]

Those bars are just for drinking and relax...and maybe pick one girl up for ONS.

But they have strip clubs, quite a few around. Just pay entrance fee and go in....

Those bars are just for drinking and relax...and maybe pick one girl up for ONS.

But they have strip clubs, quite a few around. Just pay entrance fee and go in....

this one I saw.......many in fact........ [laugh]

Supercharged

this one I saw.......many in fact........ [laugh]

Got also those with private strip rooms....the girl dance n strip in the center, surrounding her are the guys in individual rooms which is very dark inside (so the girl can't see the guy thru the glass). In the room is a chair, a roll of toilet paper and a pail of water !!! :D

↡ Advertisement