Will this happen in sg one day... D:

SGCMmaomao

Sad case in China

:o My understanding, in China, motorists there have a mindset that if they gonna hit on anyone on the road, they have to make sure that the victim must die cos it's cheaper to compensate the dead than the injure..

I hope... [:(] I pray.. nothing like this will happen in SG, knowing tat quite abit of FT drivers on the road driving heavy vehicles, if you r reading this, PLEASE... Drive safe, for the sake of others and their families and for your own safety... [:)]

↡ Advertisement

With all the ah tiongs coming. i do not rule out the possibility...

but down here, we are good at tracking and investigations...

Sad case in China

:o My understanding, in China, motorists there have a mindset that if they gonna hit on anyone on the road, they have to make sure that the victim must die cos it's cheaper to compensate the dead than the injure..

I hope... [:(] I pray.. nothing like this will happen in SG, knowing tat quite abit of FT drivers on the road driving heavy vehicles, if you r reading this, PLEASE... Drive safe, for the sake of others and their families and for your own safety... [:)]

This is very true as that is the mindset even in the top tier cities of China, i.e. Beijing, Shanghai and Shenzhen.

With all the ah tiongs coming. i do not rule out the possibility...

but down here, we are good at tracking and investigations...

touch wood. touch wood.. once someone is killed.. I find that.. nvm.. [bigcry][bigcry]

what a cursing topic...comparing sg and china....

It's not comparing.. Right now in our tiny little red dot, you can see FT everywhere. All they need is to pass BTT then they can convert their licence to ours. The driving manners aint the same, for some countries they are left hand driving.

The safety on road be it singaporean or foreign, so long you drive like F@uK, one day you will just end up somewhere bad..

So......Drive safe... [blush]

↡ Advertisement