Some people like to act they are on higher grounds

Phluvcat

Happened yesterday morning along Keppel Road. I was going to turn into Tanjong Pagar Road.

I was in the middle lane. Got this black car driven by an ang moh in front of me. When the 3rd lane as clear, I signaled for a good second and quickly filtered left to prepare for my left turn into Tanjong Pagar.

When my car was about a third abreast of the black car, which was still in the middle lane, it also signaled and without checking it just changed lane and almost collided with me. Fortunately it swerved back and I quickly moved forward so that it could make its lane change as well. After the black car slotted in behind me, I looked into the rear view mirror, noticed this ang moh kept shaking his head (somewhat in disgust) probably for the near incident just now. I lifted my hand and showed him my forefinger (hahaha...he prob think its the middle finger).

Now I was thinking...CCB you change lane without checking yet still behave as if I am the one wrong. You made a mistake yet still act like you the victim. F u understand. Made a mistake just own up. And the best thing, after changing lane it just went straight prob left turn into Shenton Way. WTF.

Just like yesterday along AYE, a Subaru TS drifted into my path and I had to toot my horn. It swerved back and the driver stretched his hand out to apologize. Its just that, both of us never made a meal out of it.

This thread is not about incidents or accidents but rather the attitude of some drivers who do not realise they are wrong and continue to act in disgusting manner.

↡ Advertisement

Some aunties are even worse. They drive as though their car cabin is in a different dimension. Cannot sense anything and everything only see straight ahead. They signal but is for fun only. Signal then straight turn liao not checking blindspot or anyother checks for that matter. U can horn till the cows come home or become deaf and stare at her when you're beside her car she just looks straight....into the direction of her destination. In another dimension.

Happened yesterday morning along Keppel Road. I was going to turn into Tanjong Pagar Road.

I was in the middle lane. Got this black car driven by an ang moh in front of me. When the 3rd lane as clear, I signaled for a good second and quickly filtered left to prepare for my left turn into Tanjong Pagar.

When my car was about a third abreast of the black car, which was still in the middle lane, it also signaled and without checking it just changed lane and almost collided with me. Fortunately it swerved back and I quickly moved forward so that it could make its lane change as well. After the black car slotted in behind me, I looked into the rear view mirror, noticed this ang moh kept shaking his head (somewhat in disgust) probably for the near incident just now. I lifted my hand and showed him my forefinger (hahaha...he prob think its the middle finger).

Now I was thinking...CCB you change lane without checking yet still behave as if I am the one wrong. You made a mistake yet still act like you the victim. F u understand. Made a mistake just own up. And the best thing, after changing lane it just went straight prob left turn into Shenton Way. WTF.

Just like yesterday along AYE, a Subaru TS drifted into my path and I had to toot my horn. It swerved back and the driver stretched his hand out to apologize. Its just that, both of us never made a meal out of it.

This thread is not about incidents or accidents but rather the attitude of some drivers who do not realise they are wrong and continue to act in disgusting manner.

any picture or video???? [laugh]

Some aunties are even worse. They drive as though their car cabin is in a different dimension. Cannot sense anything and everything only see straight ahead. They signal but is for fun only. Signal then straight turn liao not checking blindspot or anyother checks for that matter. U can horn till the cows come home or become deaf and stare at her when you're beside her car she just looks straight....into the direction of her destination. In another dimension.

actually they signal to tell you they are changing lane...so u must die die give way to them. kana this beemer on friday while exiting bke to sle. fella no signal, cut through the double white continous line and and overtook me. My rules in driving is simple....beware of lady drivers....beware of beemers. Once in awhile u will get this from other makes n guy drivrs...am i being prejudiced?

actually they signal to tell you they are changing lane...so u must die die give way to them. kana this beemer on friday while exiting bke to sle. fella no signal, cut through the double white continous line and and overtook me. My rules in driving is simple....beware of lady drivers....beware of beemers. Once in awhile u will get this from other makes n guy drivrs...am i being prejudiced?

beware of motorbikes and bicycles also

actually this is common...

some ppl dont even know that they are in wrong.. and expect the incident were cause by goondo driver....

so they wont change and will keep doing that....

how u expect ppl to change when they think they are doing the right thing..

actually this is common...

some ppl dont even know that they are in wrong.. and expect the incident were cause by goondo driver....

so they wont change and will keep doing that....

how u expect ppl to change when they think they are doing the right thing..

can i mention hoggers here???? [:p]

beware of motorbikes and bicycles also

usually i will be wary of them. But i give them more leeway cos i was oso a biker. But i ever see a j plate biker using hp while riding on bke as though his life really depends on that particular call. Funny thing is the fella slipped the hp inside his helmet between his ears n helmet n continued riding. very ingenious!

usually i will be wary of them. But i give them more leeway cos i was oso a biker. But i ever see a j plate biker using hp while riding on bke as though his life really depends on that particular call. Funny thing is the fella slipped the hp inside his helmet between his ears n helmet n continued riding. very ingenious!

LTA should ban all usage of fones by driver or rider..be it hands free or not

LTA should ban all usage of fones by driver or rider..be it hands free or not

they can ban as much as they like but when enforcement is lax there is nothing much we can do. Seen so many drivers hogging the expressway while driving n using the hp. Best is to overtake them asap n give them a wide berth!

they can ban as much as they like but when enforcement is lax there is nothing much we can do. Seen so many drivers hogging the expressway while driving n using the hp. Best is to overtake them asap n give them a wide berth!

just pay me $50 per driver caught... I will set up surveillance cameras around my car windows to take video.....

Small issue...

I was in a situation once when the bugger change lane without noticing me in the blindspot.. I have to brake till my abs come in and horn like a madman before he swerve out..

After which i curse and swear like crazy...

So you will report police if you are in my situation?

Small issue...

I was in a situation once when the bugger change lane without noticing me in the blindspot.. I have to brake till my abs come in and horn like a madman before he swerve out..

report police? so free ar? -_-

Small issue...

post-25827-1364523978.jpg

post-25827-1364523991_thumb.jpg

Turbocharged

very common lah, last night a sonata taxi swerve from lane 1 all the way to lane 4 in 1 go without checking blindspot and almost hit me in lane 4. i give him a good honk and he managed to keep in lane check while in lane 3. after i pass him, he high beam me... i suppose thats his way pf apologising?? [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement