Used Car dealers Feeling The Heat Liao!

Rogersk8ter

Hypersonic
(edited)

does ur dad wants an COE merc?

no lah. i have to find a 5-6 yo MIJ car for him. Even though it makes most sense to drive a MIK -_- he don't trust MIK.

Old school thinking. My dad also not familiar with automotive stuff other than usual check oil etc...

anyway now wait until after june then see if 2nd hand prices can correct somemore.

we'll buy in cash or minimal loan, so no rush.

Edited by Lala81
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

All these used cars are depreciating so high compared to my current ride. Maybe the prices set by dealers are too high especially car has little paper value. Honestly buy if u have money and dun everything 100% loan. As they know that u have no alternatives because of the 100% loan. Starting to save my DP for my next ride since I have no loans for my current ride. No way to take public if it is not reliable at all and relatives/friends disturb me asking me are u financially ok or not despite I'm doing better in my career in monetary and position terms haha..

Yes.. now have to save money for dp.

no lah. i have to find a 5-6 yo MIJ car for him. Even though it makes most sense to drive a MIK -_- he don't trust MIK.

Old school thinking. My dad also not familiar with automotive stuff other than usual check oil etc...

anyway now wait until after june then see if 2nd hand prices can correct somemore.

we'll buy in cash or minimal loan, so no rush.

auto or manual?

i know of someone also waiting....

need to upgrade from his manual vios due to the arrival of his third child....

Hypersonic

auto or manual?

i know of someone also waiting....

need to upgrade from his manual vios due to the arrival of his third child....

auto leh. we all lazy bums :D

auto leh. we all lazy bums :D

Think auto drivers are not lazy but is the type of car driving. If driving a sports oriented with sensible amount of horsepower of course manual is shiok but driving a mundane car need not ba.

1st Gear

car dealer are all blood sucker!

closed down good!

they are worst than property agent!

You are not the only one said the dealers are blood suckers. I somewhat agree. Marking up the price high because they buy in high even when the COEs is going down. Now with the 100% loan thingy in place. They take a chance to up the price further like some forumer claims. These dealers should close down honestly.

Turbocharged

You are not the only one said the dealers are blood suckers. I somewhat agree. Marking up the price high because they buy in high even when the COEs is going down. Now with the 100% loan thingy in place. They take a chance to up the price further like some forumer claims. These dealers should close down honestly.

With an expected closure of up to 40% of second hand car dealership, a lot of bengs and lians will be out of job.

The unemployment rate in Singapore for this quarter is expected to be higher.

With an expected closure of up to 40% of second hand car dealership, a lot of bengs and lians will be out of job.

The unemployment rate in Singapore for this quarter is expected to be higher.

there will always be opportunities in our integrated resorts.

Turbocharged

there will always be opportunities in our integrated resorts.

From car dealers to card dealers? Both are lucrative jobs.

Supercharged

I am getting a conti brand new with a 12k-13k depre per year..... why waste time buying used car from those con men

care to share wc make n model bro?

the dealers usually have a lot of margin, take a look at this link http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?showto...t&p=4858214

unless the car is $30+k or less, then i dont think the dealer got squeezed.

haha....car dealers

straight away knock $10K off their asking price la, squeeze them DRY to the max.

Some their asking price can knock $15K off.

My fren bought recently from turf city...close deal at $7K off the posted price.

squeeze squeeze them DRY DRY all these blood suckers

one of my fren is car dealer...got integra to sell....i ask him how much fren fren discount, he tell me max. $1K off....i told him go fark spider HAHAHHAHA

Have a white 04 Oct Toyota Wish here white colour for sale. Good running condition.

Wasted if scrap. Do PM me if interested.

Thanks!

Neutral Newbie

Jan 2007 Kia Cerato 1.6 Auto for sale.

Asking 29888 Neg..

Newly minted paint work, white colour...

sms me at 93823562

Supersonic

used car dealer feeling the heat liao ... sales are very hot ... all laughing to the bank for the last kill [laugh]

used car dealer feeling the heat liao ... sales are very hot ... all laughing to the bank for the last kill [laugh]

Exactly, so hot until prices are rising.