Used Car dealers Feeling The Heat Liao!

Rogersk8ter

If I am vulgar, its because the fools like you I have to deal with in this forum. And I am not defending a position - you have gotten things wrong.

Of course it is practical to sue for 3.5k. In fact the suit will be for more. The seller, the party sued, will end up having to pay more than $3.5k.

Take it easy, you are not in court.

Moeover, i'm supposed to be the nastiest guy in here. [laugh]

Pls lah...I'm trying to say that where got so straight forward case de. If like that, a lot of dealers ady kena sued n close shop.

Edited by Baojustice

Take it easy, you are not in court.

Moeover, i'm supposed to be the nastiest guy in here. [laugh]

No lah, got a few worse than u....haa

No wonder only 300+ post ady kena 1 yellow card! Somemore call yourself TheRationalVoice! What a joke!!!

Tio ban liao.

I have "encountered" him before. I tink he got split personality. At times he is ok, at times he is not. Or maybe he is actually a "she" and during certain time of the month.....

You are absolutely wrong. Go acquaint yourself with the Sale of Goods Act before misrepresenting the rights of buyers.

want to reply you also waste breadth.....too gunned down.

bye bye..... [wave]

Tio ban liao.

I have "encountered" him before. I tink he got split personality. At times he is ok, at times he is not. Or maybe he is actually a "she" and during certain time of the month.....

Whatever he is, i can tell that he is too uptight and leans towards the law like as close as a lizard to a wall.

Sigh, another stressed up individual who feels that he has to "deal" with people, made by our society

Maybe, he should take a break from work, it's really getting to him.

[shakehead]

Oh well back to topic!

Edited by Throttle2

Neutral Newbie

What the fk is wrong with you? I said "being sued". Read my post properly before you make a dumb comment.

Forum is a place where we pick up tips and ideas, the rest are trying to let you understand that for 3.5k you just go to a small claim court. It is not so easy to sue someone in Singapore, you need to have Time and Money. We are not in Taiwan , where you can sue anyone. You will hear alot of people saying " I Sue You " but in real life the legal fees will be good for a down payment for another car. You may not even get anything out from suing someone. There are things we may not be aware of . yet when we keep saying it, just ahow our Igorance nothing to be angry about...... It's abbout EQ

Turbocharged

Many new car dealers also operate secondhand car dealerships.

that allows them to take in cars and sell new ones.

When the buying stops, the killing will too (taken from WWF) heh heh

then again, when the selling stops, the buying stops too [laugh] [laugh]

Tio ban liao.

Geez.. He defended like his life depend on it.

I will not get down to his level to debate with him cos I will never beat him to it [laugh] [laugh]

Small claim court just need $10 and your time. It works.

this one I tell you....

no power one just like case.... meow meow [sleeping]

↡ Advertisement