Kia Sorento 2013

Echelon

I just did a fresh coat of pain, now looks brand new again and Engine still running well. Did my last change of all the parts at C&C. So like new, at 167K KM mileage.

Was looking at whats available, my key must haves,

1. 7 Seater

2. Light pressure turbo

3. Can last with minimal workshop visits.

I went to look at the new Skoda Koraq - a tad smaller what what I would have expected it to be, the function keys was a little too gimmicky, but styling wise - its awesome and engine is pretty good (i had a Skoda Superb once upon a time, so love the product)

Checked out the following,

1. Volvo - very nice but way above my budget.

2. Mazda CX 9 - i loved it, but the price tag was just crazy. If the price was nearer to the Sorento 2018 model, I will seriously consider it.

3. Kia Sorento 2018 - by far, great materials and price - GT Line AWB version. (Maybe my next consideration) - the trust for Kia is there, materials, quality and C&C support is all there. And price is doable, though lower is aways better, if we take this money and to go Australia we can probably buy 2-3 cars with the price of one.

Loving my current ride still but the new Sorento 2018 is pretty awesome too!!!

Hi echelon.. Check with you have you change the front or rear disc rotor at your current 160k mileage?

Thank you

• Praise 1

u can never go wrong with kia suv.

I will only take their suv for kia brand. I rented a kia suv to drive around the island during my 3 weeks stay in Iceland, a solid and comfortable suv to drive around.

• Praise 2

Updates on my 180K mileage KIA Sorento CRDi 2.2L Turbo Diesel. 

1. Engine - just got the mounting changed - it is very quiet - like new. 

2. Water pump - changed 

3. Aircon Compressor - Changed - its so cold right now I set it to 24-25C 

4. Shock Absorbers - Changed - so am rolling over humps like a happy bambi 

5. Tyres - changed - to some awesome performance tyres

6. Body Paint - respray due to minor dints... so looks like a shinning armour. 

7. Filters - all changed - so its purring.... 

I think I am prepared to drive it to the end unless someone is looking for a well loved 410NM torque cool running ride. Ping me! 

Thanks for reading guys! 

• Praise 2

Updates on my 180K mileage KIA Sorento CRDi 2.2L Turbo Diesel.

1. Engine - just got the mounting changed - it is very quiet - like new.

2. Water pump - changed

3. Aircon Compressor - Changed - its so cold right now I set it to 24-25C

4. Shock Absorbers - Changed - so am rolling over humps like a happy bambi

5. Tyres - changed - to some awesome performance tyres

6. Body Paint - respray due to minor dints... so looks like a shinning armour.

7. Filters - all changed - so its purring....

I think I am prepared to drive it to the end unless someone is looking for a well loved 410NM torque cool running ride. Ping me!

Thanks for reading guys!

How old is the car now bro? Sounds like you really used it...

It's 170k km - changed bunch of stuff so it super quiet and was C&C serviced, recently being taken care of by Stamford at the East Coast Caltex, very good guys there and car is tuned...also I did a fresh coat of paint about 7 months back... so it's good. 

Thanks, the thinking, am looking also at the Mazda CX9 - very good drive. It's Tubro petrol - so FC will be higher compared to a CRDi anytime. 

Also CRDi servicing is quite low in general. Very good turbo diesel engine. 

Thanks, the thinking, am looking also at the Mazda CX9 - very good drive. It's Tubro petrol - so FC will be higher compared to a CRDi anytime. 

Also CRDi servicing is quite low in general. Very good turbo diesel engine. 

I would also recommend opting for a V6 if you ever want to pull into traffic before completing a prayer. Despite this, the Sorento LX is a lot of SUV (especially with a third row seat and V6 option) for those on a budget.

You are probably talking in a US context. We don't get the V6 here. Just the 2.2L turbo diesel and the 2.4L petrol base. 

• Praise 1

I have put my ride on sale, do help check it out or forward to anyone whom might be interested. 

Kia Sorento 2.2L CRDi, AWD, mint condition, re-sprayed, suspension updated, engine mount redone, brake disc, brake pad, tyres...etc and more. 

Very silky smooth engine and ride. 

Price $75K (can nego)

PM me. 

↡ Advertisement