Kia Sorento 2013

Echelon

35 minutes ago, Black6 said:

Yes, wait for the Sale, it will come within these 2 months. year end they will start clearing stock of this year manufacture date. can get a good bargain too.

Thanks, i asking the SE for a better price.. if they can deduct ard 5k for the current price.. i may take... 

lowest i can see on their FB is 137k which is demo units and before VES kicks in

Edited by Actan72
edit
↡ Advertisement

50 minutes ago, Actan72 said:

Thanks, i asking the SE for a better price.. if they can deduct ard 5k for the current price.. i may take... 

lowest i can see on their FB is 137k which is demo units and before VES kicks in

Hey bro, go squeeze some more. squeeze for more service vouchers. hahaha... so next 3 years no need to pay servicing.

41 minutes ago, Black6 said:

Hey bro, go squeeze some more. squeeze for more service vouchers. hahaha... so next 3 years no need to pay servicing.

now no more 3 years servicing, they give 3k servicing vouchers..  the buy can decide what they wants to do with the voucher

3 hours ago, Actan72 said:

now no more 3 years servicing, they give 3k servicing vouchers..  the buy can decide what they wants to do with the voucher

Asked for more bro.. i believe they can if not more discount. I still think you can go further. Try it before. hahaha.. All the best with your deal.

On 8/30/2019 at 10:24 AM, Actan72 said:

Convert that to a price discount... more worthwhile to get a upfront cash discount... servicing sure have to do... but you don't have to do it with them...

↡ Advertisement