Electricity bills to go up

Mllcg

In 'Sun rich' Singapore, why they never explode using solar power, instead of keep relying on fossel fuel?

its the only way to squeeze the peasants dry! Tarrif increase by 1.6% my foot! my bill will surely increase by $10-20.

I long ago gave up on SP bills

I jus pay

When I get my 4 rm hdb 8 yrs ago

2 adults it's 80+

some 5 yrs ago

2a 1c 1 dog it's below 100

Now it's 200 monthly

I gave up

Jus Pay And Pay

In 'Sun rich' Singapore, why they never explode using solar power, instead of keep relying on fossel fuel?

Because solar infrastructure setup/maintenance is high and the little red dot will become little shiny dot on the map? [laugh]

Turbocharged

I long ago gave up on SP bills

I jus pay

When I get my 4 rm hdb 8 yrs ago

2 adults it's 80+

some 5 yrs ago

2a 1c 1 dog it's below 100

Now it's 200 monthly

I gave up

Jus Pay And Pay

6yrs ago, new 4rm flat, 2 adult+1c, average $100 .... today, or since 2-3yrs ago, average is $230 with 2adult+2c.... [rifle]

IIRC, few weeks ago, read a report in local papers that wholesale electricity prices has come down. KNN, the retail electricity price now goes up.

6yrs ago, new 4rm flat, 2 adult+1c, average $100 .... today, or since 2-3yrs ago, average is $230 with 2adult+2c.... [rifle]

Worst thing is salary the same past 3 yrs

Zzz

IIRC, few weeks ago, read a report in local papers that wholesale electricity prices has come down. KNN, the retail electricity price now goes up.

Sgians damn power one! Coe go up....pple chiong to buy cars......house prices go up....pple chiong to buy bigger homes.......sad state of affairs we are in. Even the power supplier want to chiong the price.....ccb!

Sgians damn power one! Coe go up....pple chiong to buy cars......house prices go up....pple chiong to buy bigger homes.......sad state of affairs we are in. Even the power supplier want to chiong the price.....ccb!

It's "summer" time now in Sillypore. I mean the hottest months of the year during this period. This is also a period where many folks who don't normally use aircon will switch it on due to the excruciating heat wave. KNN, what a good way to milk citizens.

It's "summer" time now in Sillypore. I mean the hottest months of the year during this period. This is also a period where many folks who don't normally use aircon will switch it on due to the excruciating heat wave. KNN, what a good way to milk citizens.

they forget that if u over milked a cow....the cow will get tulan! want to squeeze oso aga-aga....later kana kic then they know!

Singapore is the land of perpetual summer......must get use to the ever climbing temperature.

Edited by Eviilusion

Turbocharged

they forget that if u over milked a cow....the cow will get tulan! want to squeeze oso aga-aga....later kana kic then they know!

Singapore is the land of perpetual summer......must get use to the ever climbing temperature.

Sp power squeeze you, you tulan but way can u do?... LL lor.... not that u have other source..... [:p]

Sp power squeeze you, you tulan but way can u do?... LL lor.... not that u have other source..... [:p]

yes...cant do much...but at least try to kick them out come 2016!

If you lived in landed house, maybe can explore installing your own solar panels. Any bros here try before?

If you lived in landed house, maybe can explore installing your own solar panels. Any bros here try before?

I think must get permit(s) one, cannot anyhow install. Just like rain water, cannot anyhow put pails to collect water. It's illegal. [laugh]

I think must get permit(s) one, cannot anyhow install. Just like rain water, cannot anyhow put pails to collect water. It's illegal. [laugh]

xiao liao! i see many pple do that! must tell them to apply for permit.....which minstry arr? [laugh]

↡ Advertisement