Turbocharged

I saw Lexus van

Fake M5

Fake rear brake disc

Fake brembo caliper covers

Fake WRX from TS

Fake Lexus from Harrier

List goes on...many posers out on the road

the rear brake disc really takes the cake. or u should just consider it as a rim design [laugh] [laugh]

Turbocharged

Changing badge is nothing compared to 318i with full m3 body kit and bit or c180 trying to look like c63.

seen a few 'c63' on the road.. quad exhaust and all...quite nicely done up actually.

only lacking is the exhaust's throbbing sound of the real thing.

seen a few 'c63' on the road.. quad exhaust and all...quite nicely done up actually.

only lacking is the exhaust's throbbing sound of the real thing.

One of khoo teck phuat son is car collector. He has several nice n old cars.

His son has e real amg63. I saw father drive i shocked n ask him wah u so old know how to drive amg63 ah? Then he say no lah. Its my sons. Hahaha.

Supercharged

u must be talking to a ghost or making up story... khoo teck puat died 10yrs ago. there was no c63 then.

u must be talking to a ghost or making up story... khoo teck puat died 10yrs ago. there was no c63 then.

Please put on yr glasses n read my post again.

Thank you.

How about those who put fake exhaust tip? Saw few times dual exhaust B&B model, but one side of the chrome tip is clean clean. So obvious give away sign. :D

Having said that, i have nothing against these ppl. Is their car and their freedom to do whatever they like. Just laugh it off when i see them on the road.

what about the most common one.. Harrier become a full-fledged RX350? rolleyes.giflaugh.gif

Its their car, put all they wan..... its people who cant afford and complaining.....hahaha....

Conversion......customized.... its up to the owners..... is whether done with taste or not?

There are even people who driving a beat up altis and criticize a bigger car whom they cant afford....

Like others said....cars are expensive in SG.... so cant they do up their cars?

Why all the criticism ?

Its their car, put all they wan..... its people who cant afford and complaining.....hahaha....

Conversion......customized.... its up to the owners..... is whether done with taste or not?

There are even people who driving a beat up altis and criticize a bigger car whom they cant afford....

Like others said....cars are expensive in SG.... so cant they do up their cars?

Why all the criticism ?

........... one year later....

• Praise 1