Why pple like to change car emblem eg sl350 put sl500

Cook123

Hypersonic
(edited)

And some ger put tissue in their bra. [:p]

The worst invention - Wonder bra.

You WONDER where all the breast in the BRA has went to after u unclip it.

Edited by Fcw75
↡ Advertisement

was looking at this sl350 going for 138k. on closer look, saw that the rear showed sl50.

why even rich pple want to abuy a sl350 n pass it off as a sl500.

i know a number of s350l rear is placed s500l?

i guess pple can't tell outwardly.

what about the most common one.. Harrier become a full-fledged RX350? [rolleyes][laugh]

Same answer as: -

Why some non-CTR owners affix red Honda emblems onto their ride?

Why some car owners fix on Brembo calliper covers?

Why some Toyata Harrier owners have their rides to strongly resemble that of a Lexus RX300?

.. and the list goes on ...

Neutral Newbie

worst i've seeen so far is a geely wif a VW logo on the front n back...owner told me geely oso using VW parts so tats y he put the VW logo...i just keep quiet...

worst i've seeen so far is a geely wif a VW logo on the front n back...owner told me geely oso using VW parts so tats y he put the VW logo...i just keep quiet...

Next time it will have a Volvo emblem instead :)

what about the most common one.. Harrier become a full-fledged RX350? [rolleyes][laugh]

I would prefer that they even remove their small sideview mirror on their left if they do indeed convert from Harrier to Lexus, else it look odd as only Harrier had the small LHS sideview mirror on the left bonnet. <_<

Same answer as: -

Why some non-CTR owners affix red Honda emblems onto their ride?

Why some car owners fix on Brembo calliper covers?

Why some Toyata Harrier owners have their rides to strongly resemble that of a Lexus RX300?

.. and the list goes on ...

I saw honda fit behind putting type r emblem, picanto putting Audi logo in the front i mean this type more jialat.. i dont think u driving this brand u putting other brand logo or emblem right.. Identity crisis??

I would prefer that they even remove their small sideview mirror on their left if they do indeed convert from Harrier to Lexus, else it look odd as only Harrier had the small LHS sideview mirror on the left bonnet. <_<

I guess not many know that.. :blink:

I remember seeing a Geely with a Merc logo.. [rolleyes]

Many old 316 and 318 without those numbers at usual place. Cheapest way to make the car more powerful by at least 20 hp, at least psychologically. :D :D

Aiya, why care, just smile and drive on, doesn't bother whether we get a good rest at night bo... [:p]

Agree. Why whine about other's rights when its not your right to decide what they wanna do...

↡ Advertisement