3G, mobile internet in MY?

Soya

Supersonic

Any bros got lobang on which is the cheapest way to access 3G mobile internet service in MY? Starhub's data roaming sibei [knife] leh.

↡ Advertisement

Twincharged

Any bros got lobang on which is the cheapest way to access 3G mobile internet service in MY? Starhub's data roaming sibei [knife] leh.

buy 3g simcard over there. Quite cheap.

Any Telco company there provide prepaid 3G, 5RM per day. Quite fast too unless you are at super crowded places like Genting. Normally is around 500MB.

Can use Waze too [laugh]

(edited)

err... SH has roam partners that cap at SGD15 max per day. you only need to make sure you are using the right service providers.

here: http://moremedia.asia/starhub/roaming/overseas-conexus.php

mice

Edited by Bluemice

Turbocharged

I believe TS is using that and it's expensive, RM5 is like SGD2.....

i think it wasnt RM5. think now is around RM 8 but still cheaper than SGD 15.00

unless you need your line for communication. if not better to get there.

i think it wasnt RM5. think now is around RM 8 but still cheaper than SGD 15.00

unless you need your line for communication. if not better to get there.

RM8? What company you use? My wife used to use Hotlink, it's been 2 mths back. Have a post paid 3G now so I have no idea.

Turbocharged

RM8? What company you use? My wife used to use Hotlink, it's been 2 mths back. Have a post paid 3G now so I have no idea.

the yellow color one.

that was a normal mobile sim card. plus added ability for data pre-paid. maybe that is the reason?

anyway it got 3G in genting.. and since i go genting pretty often. i used that company.

btw, my starhub data roam was performing very well in malacca last month when i was there. didnt bother to get a data card there then since i am only there for one day.

Twincharged

the yellow color one.

that was a normal mobile sim card. plus added ability for data pre-paid. maybe that is the reason?

anyway it got 3G in genting.. and since i go genting pretty often. i used that company.

btw, my starhub data roam was performing very well in malacca last month when i was there. didnt bother to get a data card there then since i am only there for one day.

Yellow colour is DIGI.

the yellow color one.

Yellow colour = Digi

Blue = Celcom

Red = Hotlink/Maxis

Purple = Go find out [laugh]

I think maybe Yellow is more expensive due to they support Bersih.

Supersonic

Tks for all the replies so far. Ya, heard abt the Hotlink thingy but the daily use plan seems quite ma fan leh.

Juz wondering is there a prepaid service in Sg or MY that we can buy and use n top up anytime?

Twincharged

Yellow colour = Digi

Blue = Celcom

Red = Hotlink/Maxis

What is Bersih??

Turbocharged

Yellow colour = Digi

Blue = Celcom

Red = Hotlink/Maxis

what is bersih??

anyway when i was at genting.. its easier to find Digi. very hard to find other brand. so top up is easier for Digi.

Turbocharged

Buy a maxis SIM card there.. the activate the prepaid data by keying *100#.. RM2 for 100mb, valid for 24hrs.. that's like SGD0.80 only..

↡ Advertisement