Property Agents' commission

Luckcent

I pay 100%.

here, i say we are on the same page........

↡ Advertisement

gee, a bit presumptuous here aren't we?

psst psst...agent spotted [laugh] [laugh]

ok, i hv 3, 2 in same devt, another i want rent....i give u use of my car only.....no comm [laugh] [laugh]

i say screw agents......farking hopeless...no worse than car dealers..used ones....WTF

However, lucky i chanced upon an old trusted fren, who i bought cars from. She now in property...i can trust her or rather she is fit to earn the comm.....cos she does her work...

is like that, i give $$$ to someone i know, i happier rather than some stranger who calls me.....

dunno how many kens f by me these few days haggling over my properties.....idiots

Its a result oriented biz. Only give money to the one who gets u the deal. Rship hardly matters, but tats my view.

As for car dealer, ive also come across good ones. The thing is its a big industry, with minimal qualifications n self employed, therefore u will naturally have more bad hats. But the industry itself is not bad.

Its a result oriented biz. Only give money to the one who gets u the deal. Rship hardly matters, but tats my view.

As for car dealer, ive also come across good ones. The thing is its a big industry, with minimal qualifications n self employed, therefore u will naturally have more bad hats. But the industry itself is not bad.

used to be good until the sub-education fellas got on board...downhill since then

Even insurance....

here, i say we are on the same page........

But to be fair, i will pay the good ones up to 1%.

Currently i am using one and i will pay him 1% on success.

But to be fair, i will pay the good ones up to 1%.

Currently i am using one and i will pay him 1% on success.

yup...read my next post......old car dealer i know for 15 yrs now....she deserves every penny

Supersonic

I love NYC. but too ex, worse than sg anyday

not realli. find that downtown manhattan prices are lower than our sgp downtown prices. quite tempting......

Supersonic

I pay myself.

ssshhhhhh. skali santa claus anyhow say u stingy den u noe hor.....

not realli. find that downtown manhattan prices are lower than our sgp downtown prices. quite tempting......

Then u shd buy if its a lot lower, which i doubt. The lure of overseas property is the price cos if u have to pay nearly as much, might as well buy in sg. Btw, add Monte carlo to the list of ex properties as well.

actually depend on your property lah.

let say you are selling a property that worth 10Mil. 1% is 100K leh,, you think if you lower the commission they will not take?? [sly]

Take....take. I sure grab.

U selling? I b yr agent. Must sign exclusive hor. I only ask fr 0.75%.

i believe paying top dollar for top talent.

so far i always get the desired results

but unfortunately i cannot say the same for my tax dollars

please la....stop turning this into something political.

Am I the only property agent here?....haha

The market rate is 1-2% comm. Its negotiable lah.

Ive done it for free cos owner sell house to pay for hospital bills, divorce cases where all money spent on lawyer fees, some with bad debts and cant afford to pay comm, etc.

I dont mind helping if its not taking too much time and since I love my job so much loh.

Market now is slow, so we are living on the savings from good times.

Anyone got questions I try to answer bah.

ok...since you are an agent....May I know what are the procedures when selling a property ? The buyer to pay what amount for deposit ( minimum ) ?

How long before the down payment ? and what what must the seller do...go get a lawyer or agent get lawyer ?

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

the worst agents i find that i have never been able to close a deal with, is those who squeeze me for comm upfront, before even starting to work on the deal. i always tell them if they exceed my expectation, i will definitely pay more. but all they are interested in is lining their own pocket first, securing the comm, and then "co-broking". unfortunately, i have to deal with idiots like this on a daily basis. the worst is sunday one of the call me at 10pm without reading my email ... read wrongly and ask stupid question somemore. kns ... sunday also never give me chance to relax ><

but not to say there aren't good hard working agents. i know a few. but thats the problem ..

• Praise 1

ok...since you are an agent....May I know what are the procedures when selling a property ? The buyer to pay what amount for deposit ( minimum ) ?

How long before the down payment ? and what what must the seller do...go get a lawyer or agent get lawyer ?

Mcf members so rich and yet no one knows the procedure of selling property......... :o :o

Mcf members so rich and yet no one knows the procedure of selling property......... :o :o

i think more likely is no one bother to reply you

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1