Jaguar XF 2.2 diesel

Siewss

English cars are all about passion, recently, they (at least Jaguarlandrover) have also improve on quality. Seems like you know quite a bit of Jaguar.

Back in 2008, I spend 4 months at Jaguarlandrover at Coventry Engineering centre, at their interior team. 4 wonderful months, very nice brokes. Still in contact with some of them. Small town surround by nice English countryside. I think only in such an environment, can you build passionate cars like what Jaguar does.

Bro what's ur profession ah?

Very interesting leh

↡ Advertisement

Bro what's ur profession ah?

Very interesting leh

He's spidey showing his underwear to British blokes like Mr Bean....heehee just kidding : )

It's $220k now, just booked a black one today.

Congrats for getting a new car! Register at Jaguar Club Sg to know more Jag owners and new friends. The Jag forum is rather friendly and active.

my neighbour dumped his rx8 for a 2nd hand XF diesel.he claims the fuel consumption is very goooood compared to his rx8!

not a very good basis of comparison eh? :D the only common thing between the 2 cars is the letter X.

japanese sports car with rotary engine v british luxury car with diesel engine... shouldn't be too surprising.

my neighbour dumped his rx8 for a 2nd hand XF diesel.he claims the fuel consumption is very goooood compared to his rx8!

Since the diesel is second hand, it should be a 3L XFS. Then it should also be faster than the RX8.

I will not consider this car for one simple reason....the damn diesel particulate filter light always lights up like a x'mas tree.....the service guy cant do anything about it except to tell u to drive around more and clock more km's....very irritating.....the 3.0 supercharged petrol version is a way better car...

I will not consider this car for one simple reason....the damn diesel particulate filter light always lights up like a x'mas tree.....the service guy cant do anything about it except to tell u to drive around more and clock more km's....very irritating.....the 3.0 supercharged petrol version is a way better car...

The dpf does not "always" light up lah. Many friends driving it. [:p]

Congrats for getting a new car! Register at Jaguar Club Sg to know more Jag owners and new friends. The Jag forum is rather friendly and active.

Thanks! Looking forward to meeting more jag owners soon!

The dpf does not "always" light up lah. Many friends driving it. [:p]

Your frens are heavy clocker.....try driving short distances daily and u will encounter that all the time...

Your frens are heavy clocker.....try driving short distances daily and u will encounter that all the time...

Short distance drivers shouldnt buy this car at all. ItS really meant for high mileage drivers as fuel economy is good and its cheap diesel.

Did anyone really managed to get the car at 188k or 199k...? or was asked to top up the COE?

For the Jaguar 2.2D offer at $188K, I remember it was guaranteed 6 bids. My friend booked an Audi A6 at $190K around the same period, as asked to top up.