Jaguar XF 2.2 diesel

Siewss

The age group of jaguar owners is dropping especially for XF, XK and F Type. There quite number of early 30 driving one now, some 20+.

Interestingly I used to see less than 10 jaguars on the in a year. Now I easily see five on road (a day) when I am driving. :D

With the new F type, expect to see more Jag on the road.

↡ Advertisement

I think its easy for a 25yr young exec to choose the BMW or Merc brand. Be it 3 series/5 series or C/E Class. I guess to be fair, these are fabulous cars and comes with the prestige some people craves for... So nothing wrong choosing them. In fact, there are so many of them on the roads I think I see more German marques than Japanese cars in CBD nowadays...

"What's you guys point of view of a 25 yr old guy driving a jaguar XF"

Brudder, I'd think - man, this chap has the $ and the "balls"! British cars all famously (or notoriously) pricey. They are also very unique. They are also very traditional with long heritage which the British stuck to over the years. Unlike many "continental" makes which assemble their cars in Thailand, Mexico, South Africa etc, almost all British cars kept faith in building their own.

Despite BMW ownership, Mini remains a thoroughly British brand and all of its models

With the new F type, expect to see more Jag on the road.

See more beauty on the road... yes :wub:

but doubt if F Type will add significantly to the numbers in Singapore. It starts at 400k.

Neutral Newbie

Visiting UK again in a couple of weeks. Planning a visit to Castle Bromwich and some shopping (Summer Sale!). Is the Engineering Centre in Coventry open for visits? Any worthwhile to see there?

I agree totally about Jaguar being all passion. To quote Ian Callum, "Jaguar is a Sexy Car Company". Love what he's done with Jaguar...

(edited)

Visiting UK again in a couple of weeks. Planning a visit to Castle Bromwich and some shopping (Summer Sale!). Is the Engineering Centre in Coventry open for visits? Any worthwhile to see there?

I agree totally about Jaguar being all passion. To quote Ian Callum, "Jaguar is a Sexy Car Company". Love what he's done with Jaguar...

There is a Jaguar Heritage centre, but I did a quick search, & it is closed, unfortunately. You can't visit the coventry engineering centre, & Coventry itself is rather boring.

Since you are at Birmingham, the city centre is rather nice, or you can also visit Strafford upon Avon (birthplace of Shakespeare) or Warrick Castle not too far away (1.5 hour drive or less). Should be very nice in the summer.

Edited by Kiadaw

See more beauty on the road... yes :wub:

but doubt if F Type will add significantly to the numbers in Singapore. It starts at 400k.

Car prices in Singapore is crazy. I just do a quick check on price in Germany & it cost from S$117k in Germany for the base V6 model. I think you cannot even get a Altis for this price now in Singapore.

If only I can get a 2 door car....sigh [bigcry]

Neutral Newbie

There is a Jaguar Heritage centre, but I did a quick search, & it is closed, unfortunately. You can't visit the coventry engineering centre, & Coventry itself is rather boring.

Since you are at Birmingham, the city centre is rather nice, or you can also visit Strafford upon Avon (birthplace of Shakespeare) or Warrick Castle not too far away (1.5 hour drive or less). Should be very nice in the summer.

Thanks mate! Both places penciled down...

Thanks mate! Both places penciled down...

Should be Warwick castle. I have been a alot of castle. Most are ruin, but Warwick is well maintain. Nede to go early, as there is quite a bit to tour around. The Warwick town itself is also very nice.

interactive-map-v2.jpg

Neutral Newbie

Heard there's some event at Wearnes on 5th July... Those keen to explore Jaguar might want to pop by to see see look look...

Heard there's some event at Wearnes on 5th July... Those keen to explore Jaguar might want to pop by to see see look look...

what kind of event? free food and drinks event??? LOL

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Hi bro Makapook,

Just realised u r here to...

So what's e event in Wearnes on 5th Jul?

Edited by Synace

Neutral Newbie

Hi bro Makapook,

Just realised u r here to...

So what's e event in Wearnes on 5th Jul?

Hey bro!

A closed event... check under Jag forum, more info there...

Neutral Newbie

so, how much is this XFD?

There's no more 3.0 Diesel now. Only 2.2 variant... Shld be around $200k. Very good choice for those who will clock high mileage. Workhorse type.

There's no more 3.0 Diesel now. Only 2.2 variant... Shld be around $200k. Very good choice for those who will clock high mileage. Workhorse type.

understood. thanks for the info.

It's $220k now, just booked a black one today.

↡ Advertisement