Jaguar XF 2.2 diesel

Siewss

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...changing car ah......huat ah!!!!

knn..u dun follow me can? i thinking too

eh...wat u thinking of changing to? so fast 5 yrs oredi meh?

↡ Advertisement

eh...wat u thinking of changing to? so fast 5 yrs oredi meh?

Planning planning planning la

Need to plan la

4 series or jag la

But wun discount 3aer gt too

I second that. Although I have only been driving mine for 3 months but the experience is incredibly good. I did about 7000 km for the last 3 months estimate to do 21k in a year. Was a little taken back by the 24k servicing per year but I am quite sure it will not have any problem. A lot diesel jag owners on the road already haven't hear of any one raising issues about it.

Can i check wif u: Does the a/c recirculation stay on after pressing that mode or does it automatically revert to fresh intake mode after a few minutes?

Hate this feature on some conti cars (MB included) when the a/c automatically decides on your behalf that u need fresh air while u happen to be following a smokey lorry or bike..... [dizzy]

Can i check wif u: Does the a/c recirculation stay on after pressing that mode or does it automatically revert to fresh intake mode after a few minutes?

Hate this feature on some conti cars (MB included) when the a/c automatically decides on your behalf that u need fresh air while u happen to be following a smokey lorry or bike..... [dizzy]

You buying new car har old man? When can I sit in it? On passenger seat or on your lap also can [laugh]

I always have it on auto. Think if u put on recirculation it will revert after some time on it own.

this is a safety feature to allow air to come in, cos old folks like you high rate of committing suicide, thus even in closed, it will auot open for a while.

recommend u get audi in that case. see ad below:

You buying new car har old man? When can I sit in it? On passenger seat or on your lap also can [laugh]

er...u wan to ride him>> wait your pundek jealoous sit on you, u die...kekkkeke

wah sei....u diesel tok oso can turn into gay tok. anyway, ur boyfren oso tinking of jag - u can 'pounce' on him there.

wah sei....u diesel tok oso can turn into gay tok. anyway, ur boyfren oso tinking of jag - u can 'pounce' on him there.

Me too leh. F type R! 3 of us hold hands go view ai mai :D

Yeah the road tax is high but for my case, is still worth it.

I reckon I would save about $200 per month on fuel if I get this versus my current ride. My current road tax is about 2.1k. This is 3.5k, so about $1400 more. So overall $2400-$1400, I still save about 1k per annum. Not to mention some bros mention the service intervals for the XF diesel is 24k?

I think I see quite a lot of these on the road. It may well be the most popular executive diesel car of its class in SG. Hardly see any BMW 520d. Must be due to the aggressive pricing of Wearns.

I think I see quite a lot of these on the road. It may well be the most popular executive diesel car of its class in SG. Hardly see any BMW 520d. Must be due to the aggressive pricing of Wearns.

Cheonging on Malaysia roads at 3-4am plus is super super shiok. You can try entering JB thru Causeway at 3am to play all the way thru danga bay and thru coastal highway.. then pass by LEGOLAND use the roundabout and up the highway back to Tuas again. Very very fun and thrilling.