Got a shock. Sai almost came out

Mnphosis

As I was approaching lorry, saw him outside vehicle checking tyre etc.

As I was nearing, saw him climb back into vehicle.

Didn't expect him to move out without checking like that suddenly. Was a very close shave. sai almost all flow out.

stopped driver down the road abit and asked why he pulled such a stunt. he asked what he did? He didn't even see me coming.

Some said it was my mistake not to horn. It's my bad habit. I hate to use the horn so in moments like this I can really sometimes forget.

anyway no cursing no fighting just went down the car tap the driver on his door and he wound down his window. he say didn't see me, what can I do? hahaha

move on lor.

↡ Advertisement

apologies im using the old caidrox cd3000. its really low res despite saying that its 1.3mp. software 1.3 .

really need a new cam.

space so tight, why insist to squeeze through.

i guess you are prepared as you should be able to see the lorry driver not facing you when he gonna turn.

space so tight, why insist to squeeze through.

i guess you are prepared as you should be able to see the lorry driver not facing you when he gonna turn.

I never squeeze. his vehicle was parked there for awhile. he was outside vehicle when I saw him. as I neared, he was climbing into vehicle. never imagined him being able to move off so quickly. who's wrong not impt even if he is wrong its fine.

what matters is if not careful, one moment failure to check before moving off can be disastrous. I was not looking out for him though. I was trying to find unity centre. 1st time going there. That entire road had vehicles parked on both sides so I already had to negotiate thru a few. I thought this lorry was another one. just didn't expect him to move.

watch from a s3 and really difficult to see driver climbing on board.

its either your cam or s3 sucks... [laugh]

haha its true la. but I really also cant see. paid $600 plus for this crappy cam about a year ago. thought it was damn good until I realise even in std def it sucks. really horrid. now must upgrade again,

sigh

$600 plus includes front n rear cam plus batt. imagine cant see in day, night even worse. u just made me wanna upgrade liao.

Good job that your spider sense kicked in and stopped. I see it a couple of times, and saw that you have stopped first, before he moved off.

$600 cam for this?! Did you like bought this when dashcams are first invented? [laugh]

J/k. Drive safe man.. and yes you were right, in doubt, just honk. Nobody will blame you de la, safety 1st, ego 2nd.

(edited)

If indeed bang

Both also at fault Liao

im glad never bang but kindly explain why bang both at fault. it's good to understand the rationale behind it considering that the lorry was literally parked there for sometime, the driver was outside the vehicle, started to climb in the vehicle and he did not move off even though the road was clear. thanks.

Edited by Mnphosis

Good job that your spider sense kicked in and stopped. I see it a couple of times, and saw that you have stopped first, before he moved off.

$600 cam for this?! Did you like bought this when dashcams are first invented? [laugh]

J/k. Drive safe man.. and yes you were right, in doubt, just honk. Nobody will blame you de la, safety 1st, ego 2nd.

when I bought it a year ago I really remember it was not so bad. maybe the heat etc has damaged the lens. or tech has really improved. no matter, I think I really need a clearer one. can't even see the much.

Twincharged

As I was approaching lorry, saw him outside vehicle checking tyre etc.

As I was nearing, saw him climb back into vehicle.

Didn't expect him to move out without checking like that suddenly. Was a very close shave. sai almost all flow out.

stopped driver down the road abit and asked why he pulled such a stunt. he asked what he did? He didn't even see me coming.

Some said it was my mistake not to horn. It's my bad habit. I hate to use the horn so in moments like this I can really sometimes forget.

anyway no cursing no fighting just went down the car tap the driver on his door and he wound down his window. he say didn't see me, what can I do? hahaha

move on lor.

Your this incident remind me of few encounter with motorbike who just turn out from left side of junction without even checking whether got oncoming vehicle, they thought they are small can squeeze through road without any problem but if vehicle hit bikers, that's it. I horned them when I approaching and they stop abruptly some with shocked some like bo chap, I sometimes almost want to get down to ask them what they are thinking , why turn out from small junction without checking any oncoming vehicles just like that? Sigh

I never squeeze. his vehicle was parked there for awhile. he was outside vehicle when I saw him. as I neared, he was climbing into vehicle. never imagined him being able to move off so quickly. who's wrong not impt even if he is wrong its fine.

what matters is if not careful, one moment failure to check before moving off can be disastrous. I was not looking out for him though. I was trying to find unity centre. 1st time going there. That entire road had vehicles parked on both sides so I already had to negotiate thru a few. I thought this lorry was another one. just didn't expect him to move.

Thanks for sharing. 😊

Our roads are littered with lots of inconsiderate people from pedestrains, cyclist to drivers. What I hate most are especially pedestrians who like to challenge car for right to walk on the roads. Those that walk in the lane of carpark roads. Encounter one this morning, this guy walking on a lane leading to carpark and talking on the handphone. As I come near, I saw him turned his head a little knowing that a car is coming from behind but purposely kept on walking slowly and talking on his phone. I approached patiently behind, don't want to horn as I know such people enjoy being horned at and then make a lot of gestures, encountered a few already. The moment I found the clearance, I went past him and after I parked, I saw him kept staring at me as if not pleased with me zooming past him. I just ignored him and walk behind him. He got no guts to turn his head. What a loser.

Our roads are littered with lots of inconsiderate people from pedestrains, cyclist to drivers. What I hate most are especially pedestrians who like to challenge car for right to walk on the roads. Those that walk in the lane of carpark roads. Encounter one this morning, this guy walking on a lane leading to carpark and talking on the handphone. As I come near, I saw him turned his head a little knowing that a car is coming from behind but purposely kept on walking slowly and talking on his phone. I approached patiently behind, don't want to horn as I know such people enjoy being horned at and then make a lot of gestures, encountered a few already. The moment I found the clearance, I went past him and after I parked, I saw him kept staring at me as if not pleased with me zooming past him. I just ignored him and walk behind him. He got no guts to turn his head. What a loser.

Must be Ur mugen exhuast too loud scared him [laugh]

↡ Advertisement