Malaysia PM Dissolves Parliament to Hold Elections

Deckbuild

Anwar??

i thought he support racial equality??

Anwar is no angel, ruling party also nothing good, still rather the opposition take charge. Look at penang for example.

↡ Advertisement

Najib

Hishamudin (Najib cousin)

You guys know many years back, Anwar also wanted to bathe in Chinese blood? He was the pioneer ok?

BN must win. Corruption is better than bathing with Chinese blood

Najib

Hishamudin (Najib cousin)

did najib wave a kris? thought only the latter?

Though he did say teach those stupid rural people a lesson (don't know if all races or specific race). That clip was featured in the "Malaysia 007" video made by opposition.

but press poll show he increase his percentage due to the Sabah incident .. [cool]

Bro, BN have full control of the press. Still remember the low shang incident in penang where psy came? No one cheers BN there but they twist the story gao gao.

all my malaysian chinese friends/acquaintances are pro-opposition leh.

The frustration with corruption and racial politics is quite strong there.

The tensions within MY are much stronger compared to SG.

Yep, its very true, only a part of elderly will vote the ruling party due to they worried another 513 incident which I doubt will happen.

Bro, BN have full control of the press. Still remember the low shang incident in penang where psy came? No one cheers BN there but they twist the story gao gao.

scenario seems familiar..like hear from it somewhere.. [laugh]

did najib wave a kris? thought only the latter?

Though he did say teach those stupid rural people a lesson (don't know if all races or specific race). That clip was featured in the "Malaysia 007" video made by opposition.

When Najib was UMNO Youth leader. Google it.

Turbocharged

Anwar is politician no angel, ruling party also nothing good, still rather the opposition take charge. Look at penang for example.

this look better.

Omg..adrianlim got it wrong..

The malaysians especially the chinese hate umno..

Everytime meet my msian frds, floodgate will open...can talk from day to nite...

Everytime the opposition organise rallies, they be disrupted by gangsters & mat rempits..but not so for umno rallies

Yes, alway happened, they are no gentleman.... scare to lost then do more for the country, no thru those unscrupulous method!

histroy is full of accounts of people in power controlling the masses to consolidate their power

the masses thought it best to change the guys in power, thinking it would be a better tomorrow

initially when the new guy comes along, good things came

but a while later the new guy operated like the old guy

and the masses thought it strange

"The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which."

Turbocharged

Opps, I have to refrain myself from typing names at all now in this post... -_-

?? me is just sweeping remark nia..

politician normally nothing good one..

histroy is full of accounts of people in power controlling the masses to consolidate their power

the masses thought it best to change the guys in power, thinking it would be a better tomorrow

initially when the new guy comes along, good things came

but a while later the new guy operated like the old guy

and the masses thought it strange

"The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which."

This one too chim.......

↡ Advertisement