Car loan.. 90% still possible?

Ody_2004

Turbocharged

I know German made cars dealer still offering 90% loan via their inhouse financing arm. How about japanese or korean made?

Wonder how the next COE bidding be like..

↡ Advertisement

tharman should plug the LOOPHOLE !!! [laugh]

No need close any loop holes. At around 3%, the total interest incurred in 10 years is 30%. I don't think anyone will buy.

Firstly. Buy Liao cannot change car cos it will only break even after 6-7 years. Change early, prepare to fork out money.

Then if they are buy, Cannot tahan installment also must borrow. Else, sell car away need to fork out money.

Lastly, if u r unable to afford the loan, who will lend u the money.

So poor ppl will not have access to such a lending process and rich ppl will not be so foolish to take that up either. In the end, it is just an avenue to draw crowd to the showroom. Seeing full loan adverts easier to persuade CO to give u the permit to buy car rather than min downpayment 50% right?

No need close any loop holes. At around 3%, the total interest incurred in 10 years is 30%. I don't think anyone will buy.

That is provided they know they have to pay 30% more. but hor nobody look at that....so long can keep up with monthly installment can liao...

Turbocharged

That is provided they know they have to pay 30% more. but hor nobody look at that....so long can keep up with monthly installment can liao...

VEry true.. most will only consider what they can pay monthly..

Now most stuck with used car as the buying power simply no longer there.. price had come off but not buyer not biting..

The luxury Cat A segment maybe still ok as bm merc n similar still able to offer high loan..

(edited)

buy now pay later .... huat ah !!!

30% or 50% .... kancheong spider really bo chap one

Edited by Wt_know

VEry true.. most will only consider what they can pay monthly..

Now most stuck with used car as the buying power simply no longer there.. price had come off but not buyer not biting..

The luxury Cat A segment maybe still ok as bm merc n similar still able to offer high loan..

If those people can think about the interest incurred there would be no need to regulate liao.

wah ... interest rate still low for 10 years [thumbsup]

cheong ah !!!

BMW in house full loan is 2.28% for 10 years bro...

well said. look at condo ... no $1000psf no sell ... agent said got MRT station but really walk it is 10-15mins walk away [laugh]

If those people can think about the interest incurred there would be no need to regulate liao.

Car loan is really something that i am not good specially in some country made.I have a car and i bought it cash the problem is that i also use to build a garage and autotalli varasto or garage storage which now a days a very useful garage specially when my car is broken.

your england beri the powderful sia.... :excl:

Turbocharged

from all reply seem only conti made offer high tenure loan?

Jap/Korea no such arrangement?

Well, anyone got any idea when MAS/govt gonna review the loophole???

Tot I read in some MCF thread tat they are looking at closing the loophole???

Hopefully, it's not another wayang show!!!

Hmmm... It really shows the efficient rate of govt doing things!

↡ Advertisement