Invisible Window Grilles

Donut

Depending on how your window opens ... You might not like it ....

My window was casement type which you push out ... I needed to put my hand thru the wires to push out & it was not very comfortable as the wires are spaced closely together...

If your windows are sliding, then no problem...

↡ Advertisement

I only used it for my balcony.

For windows like yours, I use this http://www.jackloc.com/

But I purchased it in London.

Depending on how your window opens ... You might not like it ....

My window was casement type which you push out ... I needed to put my hand thru the wires to push out & it was not very comfortable as the wires are spaced closely together...

If your windows are sliding, then no problem...

• Praise 1

Please be cautioned to all considering Legate service. I signed and paid for a package during their promotion. After which, I asked THRICE for a formal quotation to be sent but was ignored by both the sales rep as well as the official company email for a whole 2 months. 
Worst still, on the installation date, no one turned up and when I contacted them, they said they forgot to put in the installation appointment even with 3 repeated requests and reminders. 
Very chilling and bad experience. A mistake as I just noticed they have bad reviews online. Please check before you commit to Legate. 

• Praise 2

Going to install window grilles on my upcoming HDB, but is concerned about the safety of the invisible grilles. I saw videos on how easily the invisible grilles wire can be cut and burnt. Anyone had any experience to try to burn or cut the wires? I saw the company doing those videos is part of Endo Grilles, thus should be true, right? Since they are also selling invisible grilles?

Please advice                                                       

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WWvdRlyjwc

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1J_nZaZbCmI

Neutral Newbie

@John2019 

And that is the reason why we've created our Buyer's Guide.

The aim is to make sure that homeowners (like yourself) is better informed and know what needs to be known before committing.

Have a look at our Buyer's Guide here: https://renohoot.sg/Windows/Invisible-Grilles/Buyer_Guide#buyer-intro

If you've any feedback, we would love to hear to help improve this for other owners too.

↡ Advertisement