MAS BACK TRACK on Car Loan !!!!!!!

Ticklish8

Hypersonic
(edited)

Not only that, i tell you something else.

Do you realise that slow traffic and choked up traffic is caused by drivers who "dare not" step on the pedal to move off quickly?

All trying to save petrol by being light footed. Time to move also dont move faster.

Especially off the lights , like snail like that. Already car so weak still dont step and move off faster. Pwui!

Damn sickening. [rifle][knife]

I have agreed strongly with you on this, I hate those driver that take forever to pick up speed when the light turn green.

Can't they step harden to accelerate to the cruising speed.

Edited by Tohto
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Do you realise that slow traffic and choked up traffic is caused by drivers who "dare not" step on the pedal to move off quickly?

All trying to save petrol by being light footed. Time to move also dont move faster.

Especially off the lights , like snail like that. Already car so weak still dont step and move off faster. Pwui!

Totally agree with Throttle!

Sometimes don't know if to laugh or cry when I see high-powered cars taking off slower than cyclists [rifle][knife]:o

Turbocharged

Yesterday and today's ST reported Cosmo Automobiles lost $300K last month after selling 25 cars less than what they paid for. Is it true? Or do they mean $300K less profit?

i can agree with that statement. my previous ride they took in and resell at about $3-4k make up, that was last yr when mkt was good. so i guess now with the new ruling, they confirm kena hit. so 300k loss is quite possible.

That is only one reason.

Others would include poor maintenance of vehicle resulting in breakdown >> loss of 1 or more lane of a road,

accidents

too many vehicles on THE road

road hogging

poor lane discipline

poor traffic light signalling etc.

Turbocharged

LOL... no wonder i sibey surprise when some people tell me their SUV or 2.4L ride can get FC >10km/L [rolleyes]

now i know leow, might as well get a bull to pull the car, confirm ZERO FC [laugh]

Turbocharged

Totally agree with Throttle!

Sometimes don't know if to laugh or cry when I see high-powered cars taking off slower than cyclists [rifle][knife]:o

taking off is one thing, but after like 200metres, the bloody car still slower than the dump truck beside it [furious]

Also cannot do anything to them, just LLST wait lor..

(edited)

i am not hoping. it's happening. used car dealer close shop overnite ...

without any tell tale sign ... next morning you go to the shop ... big chain on the door

We should not hope that the 2nd hand car dealers close shop, otherwise, if car got problem, whatever lemon law also useless.

Edited by Wt_know

(edited)

i am not hoping. it's happening. used car dealer close shop overnite ...

without any tell tale sign ... next morning you go to the shop ... big chain on the door

some used car company like PI like that one, close one open new one so all liabilities from old one *poof*

Edited by Babymiaomiao

Turbocharged
(edited)

We should not hope that the 2nd hand car dealers close shop, otherwise, if car got problem, whatever lemon law also useless.

if possible, get those still within warranty. can still go back to agent if got problem.

mine so far changed the front/back suspension, mountings and blurred right head lamp with AD. foc.

also, claiming warranty is better with AD than with 2nd hand dealer's workshop tie-up. you'll never know when they'll go bust or choot pattern.

Edited by Solar

Turbocharged

friday evening on 95.8 some auntie even called in to kaopeh gahmen pwning people for flipping prata on this supposedly good policy..

long time back i only know and heard boleh gahmen flip prata.. nowadays ours also doing the same... really boh standard..lau kui for a world-class gov [thumbsdown]

is it because they got pay cut?

Actually there is no win win situation to consumers

Rule of thumb ultimately is cash is king..

Only hope is wait for Durian drop and hope for lower COE..

At least now we know rules set can tarik and make legal u turn

agree! especially turning right... knn only 3 cars can turn at most before red again.

I dunno why i cant start a new COE thread.

The COE Quota available for next Bidding Exercise

Category Quota

A CAR (1600CC & BELOW) 341

B CAR (ABOVE 1600CC) 302

C GOODS VEHICLE & BUS 227

D MOTORCYCLE 506

E OPEN 245

i have a feeling COE wont drop this round. A lot of 10 year 100% loan guys waiting to get car. I got a friend buying a conti with 95% 10 year loan.....

+1 [thumbsup]

with the Ferrari incident still fresh in many minds.........these will be common liao...... [lipsrsealed][laugh]

↡ Advertisement