Lolly anyhow long

Mockngbrd

PIE->BKE.

always got these malaysia lori gila and bas gila cheonging down.

our TP rather spent time busy catching illegal DRL local cars than these bunch of AIR POLLUTING chimneys and SPEEDSTER HEAVY vehicles.

(edited)

lorry can't stop fast enough ... so swerve left

the silver mpv in front of the lorry was very lucky .... the lorry choose to swerve left instead of slam into it in view not enough braking distance

Edited by Wt_know

The stupid silver hatchback cut in front of the truck, reducing the gap the truck has for braking. He's lucky the truck swerved left instead of plowing into him. Should have thanked the truck driver.

(edited)

See pattern I'm guessing it's MY registered trailer towing an open cargo flatbed. The driver must be sleeping and not paying attention to the traffic ahead. When he realised it's too late for him to brake so he served to the left to avoid head on collision. He did the right thing otherwise the driver in front of his trailer...I dun think the driver in the hatchback would have survived.

Many times I see drivers drive into the big front gap of heavy vehicles. There's a reason why they leave such a big gap but every time I see idiots get into that gap and endanger their own lives.

Edited by Watwheels

Hypersonic

The silver hatch damn lucky, the lorry decide to do evasive action last minute, instead on braking straight ahead.. If not will kenna crushed.

lorry can't stop fast enough ... so swerve left

the silver mpv in front of the lorry was very lucky .... the lorry choose to swerve left instead of slam into it in view not enough braking distance

stupid i30cw... anyhow cut into lorry way... suspect is SHDxxxx

The stupid silver hatchback cut in front of the truck, reducing the gap the truck has for braking. He's lucky the truck swerved left instead of plowing into him. Should have thanked the truck driver.

Well that idiot who started it get away with it [mad]

Neutral Newbie

From what I see, lorry driver is not entirely at fault..

He was trying to avoid ploughing into the back of that i30 taxi. This SHD silver cab should be thanking god!

Neutral Newbie

Now the MY lolly damaged government property. Government can claim from MY lolly insurance but when a private car hit by MY car, our insurance company can't claim from MY car insurance...... :angry:

From what I see, lorry driver is not entirely at fault..

He was trying to avoid ploughing into the back of that i30 taxi. This SHD silver cab should be thanking god!

So is taxi(i30) CCB. Reckless and selfish!!! Thank to this taxi on board cam give us the big picture.

Neutral Newbie

Yes u r right thats why we give a big gap to in time to stop so we cant ream on them bt they dont think so. if kana hit then say we speeding......

lorry always give a big space when it is full loaded to brake. It is not easy for them to make a sudden brake when some selfish and reckless drivers cut into the lane.