H7N9 outbreak

Duckduck

Turbocharged

http://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/article...vealed-shanghai

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-04-05/n...rne-killer.html

"The latest cases in Shanghai brought the total number of confirmed H7N9 cases across the nation to 18 - eight in Shanghai, six in Jiangsu, three in Zhejiang and one in Anhui. Four patients in Shanghai and two in Zhejiang have died.

Hong Kong's government said it could not rule out the possibility of an outbreak in the city."

↡ Advertisement

I hope no human-human transmission and this thing dies out quickly. If become SARS part 2, hong gan liao.

Supersonic

I hope no human-human transmission and this thing dies out quickly. If become SARS part 2, hong gan liao.

If history repeat itself 10 years later, dont think it is a good sign!

Knn, PRC don't know how to follow singapore example. issue Sarsi to the population as antidote.. :ph34r:

but if this is SARS part 2, or like spanish flu, we really hong kan liao..

Turbocharged

yesterday received a chain sms that it has arrived sg already wor... so far been covered up.. [lipsrsealed]

real or not... imo, its a matter of time.. remember how sars spread last time?

Actually the good news is that like influenza A virus H7N9 respond to the antiviral drug Tamiflu which used to treat SARS. But since there are ppl who died it's not a miracle drug.

Turbocharged

ya man.. i recall having my wedding reception around that period.

10% didn't turn up. some of those mia ones acted blur, but most of the rest followed up with angbao later on. [laugh]

(edited)

yesterday received a chain sms that it has arrived sg already wor... so far been covered up.. [lipsrsealed]

SARS first reached Singapore in late February 2003 with the return of three Singaporean women from Hong Kong, where they had stayed at Metropole Hotel and caught the virus from an infected hotel guest (a doctor from Guangzhou, China). They were hospitalised for pneumonia between 1 March and 3 March. Two of them recovered without infecting anyone. However one of them, Esther Mok, infected 22 close contacts and sparked the outbreak in Singapore.

Edited by I-LOVE-CARS

Naive meh

This type of thing cover up???

Believe chain SMS is like believing fb

Naive meh

This type of thing cover up???

Believe chain SMS is like believing fb

i think more at the level of believing nigerian emails which promise you a fortune if you wire them $.

don't think MOH dare cover this up if it has already landed here..............this can spread like wild fire if not contain in time.......... :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

don't think MOH dare cover this up if it has already landed here..............this can spread like wild fire if not contain in time.......... :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

u shaddaqp u....u alwes go china right?? u stay where you are and dunch cum out [:p] [:p]

seem like the virus is very smart.................and transforming real fast............ [:(] [:(] [:(]

↡ Advertisement