5 Properties You Could Get For the Price of a 5 Room Flat

Icedbs

Twincharged
(edited)

i feel so proud that despite ppty prices being so high in SG, 90% of the ppl own their own homes

we are indeed a rich nation [rolleyes]

Edited by Wyfitms

i feel so proud that despite ppty prices being so high in SG, 90% of the ppl own their own homes

and in debt whole lifetime called own? [confused]

i lucky.....GOF gave money pay off alrdy.

others i no eye see

Turbocharged

Very interesting indeed! [kiss]

I like the 1-acre home in Arizona. :wub:

1-acre is about 43,560 sq feet. About 40 units of 5-rm flats!

There are always reasons to be cheap. Fly there and check it out yourself. Talk to the locals, willing to share the neighbourhood truth. I have actually been to US about 2 years back, after a US property show in Singapore. Looks very attractive initially. So when down together with a few friends, and later found out other wise.

Turbocharged

There are always reasons to be cheap. Fly there and check it out yourself. Talk to the locals, willing to share the neighbourhood truth. I have actually been to US about 2 years back, after a US property show in Singapore. Looks very attractive initially. So when down together with a few friends, and later found out other wise.

depends what one is looking for.

For someone who likes peace, serenity, dark and cloudless skies to look at stars during retirement, that location in Arizona is hard to beat

depends what one is looking for.

For someone who likes peace, serenity, dark and cloudless skies to look at stars during retirement, that location in Arizona is hard to beat

These place you mentioned, may not be suitable for the old. One get old, will need better accessibility. Those are far away places and may have difficulties of getting immediate health related attention. They are only good for short term stay or a get away.

Turbocharged

These place you mentioned, may not be suitable for the old. One get old, will need better accessibility. Those are far away places and may have difficulties of getting immediate health related attention. They are only good for short term stay or a get away.

Quite true, but how does people over there cope?

Quite true, but how does people over there cope?

EVERYONE got car.....

If old and invalid, got inexpensive nursing homes too...

Life abroad is unlike SG, gotta go out n eat air look see to know whats it like to live outside a pressure cooker...

(edited)

You have to think about the perspective of other place. For instance, you can actually own a house, as in its yours, not leased.

Also, you have to also imagine. Even 40km journey, people complain far. In other bigger place, buying a house, limited greatly the places you can work. When the country is less dense, working places are far apart, easily over 100km. If you rent for instance, you can move easily from city to city.

Anyway, nope of these can beat our hosuing in Singapore, unless they have a shopping mall with 5 km radius [:p]

Edited by Kiadaw

You have to think about the perspective of other place. For instance, you can actually own a house, as in its yours, not leased.

Also, you have to also imagine. Even 40km journey, people complain far. In other bigger place, buying a house, limited greatly the places you can work. When the country is less dense, working places are far apart, easily over 100km. If you rent for instance, you can move easily from city to city.

Anyway, nope of these can beat our hosuing in Singapore, unless they have a shopping mall with 5 km radius [:p]

there are always city center/CBD area houses in every country..

or at least 5-10km away.

So in your opinion, your malaysia home is better than the one in arizona?

Agreed.

So in your opinion, your malaysia home is better than the one in arizona?

I have one in JB, which I bought 7 years again. Nice environment and currently rented out. It only 15 - 25 mins drive. [cool]

Planning to buy another in KLCC. But not now.

Edited by HP_Lee