CS2 vs Ceramic Pro 9H

Antleow

cool, looking forward to promotion for the new workshop.

GRATZ

Hi Carnoob,

Great news. Our workshop will be ready in Oct. Have time come by for coffee!

Find out more about our new shop in my thread!
[thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement

Hi Ace,

I sent you an email. Interested to do the ceramic Pro.

For bros who had done it:

Did you have to leave the car for few days after the coating to let the coating settled, or you could drive right away?

After ceramic pro coating is done, no need to do polishing/waxing for few years, right? Only wash with soap & water?

hi

pls quote the PPS for a 2014 toyota harrier.

Hi Geneviena,

Our treat is here. http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2695196-sgpaintprotection-best-value-with-great-convenience/

Hi Ace,

I sent you an email. Interested to do the ceramic Pro.

For bros who had done it:

Did you have to leave the car for few days after the coating to let the coating settled, or you could drive right away?

After ceramic pro coating is done, no need to do polishing/waxing for few years, right? Only wash with soap & water?

hi xherion,

has pmed you the enquires.

It is advisable to check with us on these details as you may not be getting the correct answers.

Our threat is here..

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2695196-sgpaintprotection-best-value-with-great-convenience/

Neutral Newbie

This is my car after one year and 19k km, only 50% of the time in covered carpark.

Sent in for retouch. Feels good that it shines more than most new cars that do not have coating.

If I knew the coating was so strong, I will have chosen white paint instead.

post-129124-0-58804600-1437227901_thumb.jpg

This is my car after one year and 19k km, only 50% of the time in covered carpark.

Sent in for retouch. Feels good that it shines more than most new cars that do not have coating.

What does a retouch do?

Hi Darrell,

Thanks!

As this is not our threat, it will be more appropriate to submit your review here -

http://www.sgcarmart.com/directory/merchant_reviews.php?MID=14096

or

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2695196-ace-gt-pte-ltd-best-value-paint-protection-that-last/

:grin:

What does a retouch do?

Hi Skygon, retouch means they do a complete wash and remove contaminant, polish and then treat the areas that are not as good as new.

I was reading magazine in the aircon office and just came out to pee and then the car was ready and it was shiny even till today, so I suppose they worked their magic.

It's been 2.5 years since I started this thread asking for advice in choosing between CS2 and Ceramic Pro 9H. While I didn't have the opportunity to try out CS2, I did not regret my decision to go with Ceramic Pro 9H.

After nearly 50,000 km and 2.5 years of having this car, it looks as shiny as the day I took delivery of the car from George as the photos below will tell:

Day 1:

post-126994-0-11814400-1446131442_thumb.jpg

Year 1:

post-126994-0-80974200-1446131789_thumb.jpg

post-126994-0-78707900-1446131902_thumb.jpg

Year 2:

post-126994-0-01201100-1446132382_thumb.jpg

post-126994-0-80665400-1446133104_thumb.jpg

Year 2.5:

I just did my basic maintenance today and these are the results:

post-126994-0-02116200-1446131928_thumb.jpg

post-126994-0-21234600-1446131946_thumb.jpg

post-126994-0-99367600-1446131964_thumb.jpg

While the price might be slightly more expensive than its competitors, like what Bro Darreltan has mentioned, it is a long-term investment.

I am glad that I made this investment when I collected my car 2.5 years ago. 

The beading effect is still as good after such a long time:

post-126994-0-93891500-1446132410_thumb.jpg

Thank you George for looking after my car for the past 2.5 years and for many years to come.

I strongly recommend George and his Ceramic Pro 9H  [thumbsup]

Hi Dr. Leow,

Gosh, you still have the old pics? Time past fast boy.

Thanks for your review and visit today. 

You did a great job to maintain the coating too. 

A short video on your water sheeting test today. :)

post-115615-0-76512200-1446136267_thumb.jpg

Edited by AceGT_Grooming

Hi guys can i check if i am driving the new mazda red. What type of coat should i do? Thinking of doing with opti shine @ 800 5 layers with 3 years warranty. Please advise Thank you in advance.

Hi guys can i check if i am driving the new mazda red. What type of coat should i do? Thinking of doing with opti shine @ 800 5 layers with 3 years warranty. Please advise Thank you in advance.

Opticoat Pro but not sure who is doing in SIN.

Opticoat Pro but not sure who is doing in SIN.

Ic thanks. So should i do diamond or ceramic? 300 different. Dont wanna spend excess for nothing.

Ic thanks. So should i do diamond or ceramic? 300 different. Dont wanna spend excess for nothing.

imo, go for the one that has positive comment on the durability of the product. 

Look into workmanship, how their staffs dress, works and details.

Are the polishers over loaded with many cars for polishing? If yes, how to ensure quality? Has the staffs been properly trained and by who?

Test Report on products for their claims

Work Environment - if its open or confine space. 

Reputation and profile of the company.  

Does the company use only 1 brand or uses self branded too(we wont know what will go wrong unless has spare time to stay and look). 

I too fell in between on which till i visited several companies including both your choice and made up my mind from there.

imo, go for the one that has positive comment on the durability of the product. 

Look into workmanship, how their staffs dress, works and details.

Are the polishers over loaded with many cars for polishing? If yes, how to ensure quality? Has the staffs been properly trained and by who?

Test Report on products for their claims

Work Environment - if its open or confine space. 

Reputation and profile of the company.  

Does the company use only 1 brand or uses self branded too(we wont know what will go wrong unless has spare time to stay and look). 

I too fell in between on which till i visited several companies including both your choice and made up my mind from there.

True, we all fall for the trap of comparing absolute prices, instead of value-for-money.

Example, budget airline to Bangkok is $200 but SQ is $220.

Which will you rather fly? Answer is obvious. 

Nice stewardess, food included, feedback response time within a few days (Airasia more than 20 working days fyi)

Uploading my car's photo here. Look at the shine. post-129124-0-90324600-1452176262_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement