CS2 vs Ceramic Pro 9H

Antleow

Hi can I get a quote for Forester XT?  Have not decided yet if I want this, its mainly the ease of washing that attracts me.  Am actually quite concerned about vandalism and attracting too much attention.  Going to collect car in a week or two.  Thanks.

↡ Advertisement

I think bro mad driver is doing opticoat now. Is a good coating and value for money. I m using previous version optiguard and is still shiny and easy to maintain after many years minus some minor fine scratches here and there.

Actually i dont need exact quote...ceramic pro h about 1k to do? What are the alternatives with approximate cost.

Diamond brite?

Opticoat?

Sonax?

I would rather save for use. I wouldn't spend anything above 400 bucks for pps. This just a good to have item imo.

(edited)

I would rather save for use. I wouldn't spend anything above 400 bucks for pps. This just a good to have item imo.

First time car owner here so not sure. If its good to have then I wont want it. Am not so concerned on looks but for long term durability of the paint in terms of corrosion protection. Edited by Rachdanom

First time car owner here so not sure. If its good to have then I wont want it. Am not so concerned on looks but for long term durability of the paint in terms of corrosion protection.

For long term durability of the paint u have to do PPS. If not the original paint will only deteriorate and will not get better overtime. End up polishing also useless. For you first timer CeramicPro is slightly too ex and no point to spend a fraction of our OMV on a PPS. there are many "budget" PPS around like Lucky Polish, New Age. I'm on CS-2 Titanium and very satisfied with the work done and good service.

For long term durability of the paint u have to do PPS. If not the original paint will only deteriorate and will not get better overtime. End up polishing also useless. For you first timer CeramicPro is slightly too ex and no point to spend a fraction of our OMV on a PPS. there are many "budget" PPS around like Lucky Polish, New Age. I'm on CS-2 Titanium and very satisfied with the work done and good service.

Looking around on youtube and other real life car owners experience, I've decided to forego PPS. Will wash regularly and occasionally use a spray wax. I dont need show room standard for a daily driver.

CSII after sales service is not up to my expectation. I had mine new car done with them recently. As for the product, I believe it's not any different from most car paint protection in the market here. Maybe some are slightly better then CSII in term on price as well as workmanship. As for my over all experience with them, I think they over rated themselves in workmanship and in professionalism. I found a few hidden spots not properly done the next day.

I was at their workshop in ubi. Was surprised on another thing I saw. Their waiting area for customers, are actually sleeping area for their workers during lunch time. It give me a feeling of not so pro after all.

CSII after sales service is not up to my expectation. I had mine new car done with them recently. As for the product, I believe it's not any different from most car paint protection in the market here. Maybe some are slightly better then CSII in term on price as well as workmanship. As for my over all experience with them, I think they over rated themselves in workmanship and in professionalism. I found a few hidden spots not properly done the next day.

I was at their workshop in ubi. Was surprised on another thing I saw. Their waiting area for customers, are actually sleeping area for their workers during lunch time. It give me a feeling of not so pro after all.

Hmm, maybe luck. My car done up very well by their prc staff. Can say it's to perfection. If not properly done can always send back to them. Agree with u that the workers should not sleep at the waiting area.

Hmm, maybe luck. My car done up very well by their prc staff. Can say it's to perfection. If not properly done can always send back to them. Agree with u that the workers should not sleep at the waiting area.

w

It's the going back service I found them not so friendly like my first visit. Anyway, sometime when business start to get better. People forget about services towards their customer needs to continue to maintain good if not best.

Neutral Newbie

Has tried several paint protections companies before. Mostly over rated, pushy sales to sign up for extra packages, poor workmanship.

Still stick to ceramic pro. Have been using George's service since 2012 and its the 3rd car i have send in to him. In terms of product, workmanship, after sales service, I would say they outshine others.

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Hi George,

Can I get a quote for my Note for Ceramic Pro 9H? Can you advise how long the process takes?  Also, how soon upon collecting the car should we do it?  Thanks!

Edited by Bleached77

Hi George,

I am interested in the Advance package with 5years warranty. But i don't understand why there is another price for maintenance and reapplication.

Can you explain how the warranty works?

Hi George,

I am interested in the Advance package with 5years warranty. But i don't understand why there is another price for maintenance and reapplication.

Can you explain how the warranty works?

Hi, we cater for all situations. 

Please give George a call or send him a whatsapp to understand more or you could send us questions on our thread instead.

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2695196-ace-gt-best-value-durable-protections-tested-by-sgs/

Neutral Newbie

I just sent my car for the CS 2 Ceramic package, as I was very happy with the coating done on my previous car. After 8 years and my friends still amazed by the paint on my previous car, even though I've never gone back for any reapplication or maintenance. This shows the quality of the paint protection sealant.

Sorry, no hard feeling.

Your example is $20 difference of course will go for the higher.

If you been quote for Ceramic 9H 3 layer around $1468 with 5 year warranty and another detail quote Ceramic 9H 3 lay around $400 last for 4 -5 year, which we will go for?

$1400?!!!

With this kind of price, it's bloody common sense to respray new paint, than to pay for this coating.

Can this coating guarantee no scratches and no dents? No?

I rather wash and was as per normal, get all the dents and scratches for 5 yrs, then go for respray. Cost much lesser than $1.4k

• Praise 1