From TS:

http://www.sgcarmart.com/directory/merchant_reviews.php?MID=14096

Review of GT Grooming

Antleow 09-Oct-2013

• Technical Expertise5/5
  • Customer Service5/5
  • Value for money5/5
  • Outlet Experience5/5

I rarely write reviews but I think that George and GT Grooming deserves one from me. I was looking around for a paint protection package for my car when I chanced upon GT Grooming. I did my research and called George for a quote. He wasn't pushy about his products and was very knowledgeable about cars and paint protection. He patiently addressed my concerns and despite it being a relatively new company as compared to its competitors, I decided to give it a try. I booked a job of 5-layer coating of Ceramic Pro 9H, interior and exterior protection package including rims and windscreens.

On the actual day, George and his mates turned up early to survey the environment. I was puzzled and asked him why. He replied that he needs to find the correct position to do the job so that the results would be optimal. I was admiring his work throughout the entire process. His passion, dedication and level of professionalism is unparalleled. The end product is simply awesome. The colour of the car looks deeper than when I collected it from the showroom and the hydrophobic properties of Ceramic Pro 9H are simply amazing. Care is easy as grime and dirt comes off easily during each wash and the wet shiny look still stays after 6 months since I did the job. I have been asked a few times by strangers about my car and and I always refer them to George and Ceramic Pro 9H.

Another point worth mentioning is George's after-sales service. If you have any issue with your car's paint job, he will be more than willing to help. At the same time, he's very generous with sharing with you his expertise and knowledge in car maintenance as well as in paint protection. Overall, a honest service provider that is hard to come by these days. Definitely worth the money and highly recommended!
Edited by ACEGT
  • Praise 1

My car has been protected by Ceramic Pro for 2 years already.

I just gave it a simple plain water wash today and the water beading is still as good as the day it was treated with Ceramic Pro...this is despite parking under the sun and constantly getting bird s--t (damn the birds here).

High gloss and shiny. Does anyone have the same effect ?

post-129124-0-40305200-1384180386_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

My car has been protected by Ceramic Pro for 2 years already.

I just gave it a simple plain water wash today and the water beading is still as good as the day it was treated with Ceramic Pro...this is despite parking under the sun and constantly getting bird s--t (damn the birds here).

High gloss and shiny. Does anyone have the same effect ?

Of course, mine is the Vios on the right.

I believe in one thing, you choose to pay for what you want. Personally, I had tried 2 different paint protection before hopping on to Ceramic Pro 9H...

I'm not saying that the other 2 is not good but for better ones, you have to pay more. Quality comes with price.

1. Amazing Glaze

2. Tuff Kote System 6

I used to doubt mobile car groomers but George (boss for Ceramic Pro 9H) changed my thoughts. He impressed me with his product knowledge and professionalism in car detailing.

Just did my 4 years old hyundai avante with CS-II Ceramic Coating...the finish is very good eh... rainy season now and almost everyday in contact with acidic rain...it dries rapidly without leaving watermarks and still shines like show car. When touching the surface of the car... you can feel the smoothness and you just have to use plain water to wash away the dirt and micro fibre cloth to dry it.

• Praise 1

was at vivo basement car park last weekend...got one uncle came over and literally asked if i'm selling my car... he says it looks very new and wondering if i just resprayed or something than i just told him that i'm using ceramic coating by cs-ii which i did probably a year ago. than he just give me his number written on a piece of paper and say if i wanna sell just call him. Anyway, i just threw away the paper...siao...sell my 5 years old car now have to top up even more to get a new ride.... so ya...more practical to get cs-ii ceramic coating done and gives your car the new gloss look... instead of having it a resprayed. haha...plus chinese new year coming...better choice....cheaper also.

• Praise 1

Was looking around for a durable paint protection for my new S60 and CS II Titanium attracted me a lot.

Extracted from "http://www.cs2singapore.com/titanium.html

"It maintains the luster and color of the paint on your car because CS-II Titanium has the best grade of hardness (9 to 12h)"

But on wikipedia, there is 1H to 10H... Anyone knows if there is any other charts or scales which was missed out with 12H?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohs_scale_of_mineral_hardness

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

So far CS2 Titanium Coating is a very good protective coating for automotive surface, I fully agree on this point!! [cool] Cheers!!

• Praise 1

Very norm. There r many coatings in youtube with similar result. Question how well they resist rain marks and bird poos.

Hi Samster69,

In you tube, there isn't much real time tests that can be traced back. As in the you tube, there is link for real time tracing. There are images of the surface after 1 year too on facebook which can be liked up easily too.

If a paint protection can't protect paint work from the above mentioned, we would not classify them as paint protection.

[grin]

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

I checked out the price for Ceramic PR0 9H which is on promotion. Its pretty Ex for a start.

Actually hor, value is more important than price.

Ceramic Pro lasts long, and if you work out the Price/Years, it is worth it as investment.

I used it for my old Vios and now for my second car also.

And because the water beading is so good, I just need to wipe off the water after a rainy day.

Used to wash car every week but now, maybe 2 or 3 times per month.

Saving $8-10 per month = $100 per year

Having a protective coat is like having good skin and not wasting time and effort on make-up (waxing is a cover-up for scratches)

Every wax job is about $50 and if you wax every month, that is $600 per year.

That is why when seen in broader light, coating is not expensive at all especially when you see how George comes with his equipment and also, good to support fellow Singaporean.

You pay for what you get lah.

FYI this is how shiny it looks in daylight without rain.

Usually dark grey cars dont shine. But mine shines more than when I collected from VW.

post-129124-0-47353000-1402885038_thumb.jpg

post-129124-0-55960800-1402885624_thumb.jpg

I believe in one thing, you choose to pay for what you want. Personally, I had tried 2 different paint protection before hopping on to Ceramic Pro 9H...

I'm not saying that the other 2 is not good but for better ones, you have to pay more. Quality comes with price.

1. Amazing Glaze

2. Tuff Kote System 6

I used to doubt mobile car groomers but George (boss for Ceramic Pro 9H) changed my thoughts. He impressed me with his product knowledge and professionalism in car detailing.

Hi Carnoob,

Great news. Our workshop will be ready in Oct. Have time come by for coffee!

Find out more about our new shop in my thread!

[thumbsup]

Hi Carnoob,

Great news. Our workshop will be ready in Oct. Have time come by for coffee!

Address: 11, Yishun Industrial Street 1, North Spring BIZHUB #01-93.

[thumbsup]

oh great... I'll drop by thanks bro

↡ Advertisement