Reading Light Panel above dashboard

Jtb

ReadingPanelLight.jpg

does anyone knows why this blue LED lighted & off again?

Just trying to find what is this indicator for.........

↡ Advertisement

bluetooth? usually bluetooth is blue color light. try to find your owners manual to see lo. probably could be a mic.

car no bluetooth future

I also see this light in my car..but it is green in color ..not blue..I'm curious too...I confirm this is not bluetooth system light......not sure whether this is related to the self dimming rear mirror in the car...........hope someone can answer this.

Edited by LoverofCar

I also see this light in my car..but it is green in color ..not blue..I'm curious too...I confirm this is not bluetooth system light......not sure whether this is related to the self dimming rear mirror in the car...........hope someone can answer this.

CourtesyLight

just found this...

You attached the full manual in the link>? What exactly is a courtesy light?

parking light on this led will appear. brightness can be controlled on the instr panel ON(II)

parking light on this led will appear. brightness can be controlled on the instr panel ON(II)

huh? what is parking light ? so what is this LED light indicating?

huh? what is parking light ? so what is this LED light indicating?

I am yet to find out myself too. I do not know just to alert the parking light is on!!!

snapshot

Sounds like ambient lighting, available in higher end car.

Neutral Newbie

I am yet to find out myself too. I do not know just to alert the parking light is on!!!

snapshot

you change gear to P, the light comes on to help you see in the dark la.. so that can see the on/off engine button or your keys etc.

you change gear to P, the light comes on to help you see in the dark la.. so that can see the on/off engine button or your keys etc.

really? I go test on my car...report back later..

tested Led lighted at P when headlight is on. too dim of anything.an indication light is on

tested Led lighted at P when headlight is on. too dim of anything.an indication light is on

rev the engine a bit does it help?(At P gear)

rev the engine a bit does it help?(At P gear)

no effect, still glow at a normal intensity

no effect, still glow at a normal intensity

sorry I misunderstood ur question. that light nissan teana also have as the car theme light is orange so is the light. if I remember correctly it is for passengers to read map like that. as it may affect the driver vision if ob the cabin light. teana switches on as I switchmy headlight on.

↡ Advertisement