HWZ Scandal

Mustank

any saucy peektures???

So far don't have [:p]

There are a lot of discussion on hwz saying that another mod help to lock thread lah, delete thread lah

But I still can see leh?

Maybe they created another thread?

Siao one. Air dirty laundry out in the open. Now ppl laughing at their misery. The 3 of them can just come out and meet to settle privately. Crazy. [rolleyes]

Hwz is in overdrive mode now!!!!! Those guys over at the other side is going nuts now!!!! [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Siao one. Air dirty laundry out in the open. Now ppl laughing at their misery. The 3 of them can just come out and meet to settle privately. Crazy. [rolleyes]

Hwz mod and admin closing threads, even got people open blod sia [laugh]

http://ethanleongscandal.wordpress.com/201...ved-in-scandal/

now beh tah Han already, never close thread already [laugh]

When Monday comes, I see how the sph bosses deal with Ethan [laugh]

Whoa the sph bosses have been alerted! :o

Dr.Vijay wrote:

Dear all,

I've just been alerted to this issue.

We're in no position to make judgement calls on this matter and with the given information posted so far.

For now, we've suspended Ethan's admin rights until we've more transparent information on this matter.

Meanwhile, we kindly request that no personal details, defamatory statements and threats are posted - Moderators have all rights to remove them in accordance with our forum rules.

Any discussions spun off from this thread will be merged back to this thread.

Last but not least, please kindly stay objective and civil in any further discussions.

Thank you.

I think the bosses must be damm tl, everyday got so much troubles Liao, still must deal with this type of trouble on a sat [laugh] [laugh]

Dr.Vijay wrote:

Dear all,

We're in no position to make judgement calls on this matter and with the given information posted so far.

For now, we've suspended Ethan's admin rights until we've more transparent information on this matter.

Meanwhile, we kindly request that no personal details, defamatory statements and threats are posted - Moderators have all rights to remove them in accordance with our forum rules.

Last but not least, please kindly stay objective and civil in any further discussions.

Thank you.

I think the bosses must be damm tl, everyday got so much troubles Liao, still must deal with this type of trouble on a sat [laugh] [laugh]

Sure anot? Significantly increased readership leh. They should be overjoyed. [laugh]

Dr.Vijay wrote:

Dear all,

Thank you.

That statement is hilarious!!! They have the best CSI info, Cecelia every detail was first publish there??

↡ Advertisement