How many non-millionaires driving luxury car?

Subaru87

matter of principle.

My favourite saying to customer service people is

It not a matter of principle,

its a matter of money!

I don't care about the priciple,

I just care about the money.

:D

↡ Advertisement

I know of people who make half a million a year take MRT and someone in my estate who can easily sell his company for $15million or more today and has a old Camry but takes the MRT to work with his wife sending him to the nearest MRT station.

he didn;t sell.... that's why still taking MRT now... :D

Turbocharged

some people may not own this type of house but their bank account or combine all their assets like their multiple condo, factory space and office space can buy this type of house... this one also counted... can afford to hao lian

those in this category in mcf all quiet only... some pretend pretend only...

brother thaiyotakamli.. i think you are one of the quiet pretend pretend one hahaahahahahahahaha... some of the brothers here looking and lurking on this page all the silent multi millionares hahahaha... (cos alot of my church friends from my home chuech are like this... my church got no mtv hor... quiet quiet one, the people there all very wealthy, we average and middle income family is like ahem, kns sia haha.. :blink: .... these people look unassuming, when we go lunch with them normally eat foodcourt or sometimes the coffeeshop nearby the church.. but when go carpark and they take their car, they drive S500 or CL63 out from the deepest end or the carpark.. some drive B&B cars/mpv... but when we go to their house.... tsk tsk tsk tsk... so scary, dunno is it doing pian biz [sly] [sly] hahaha)

LOL... Praise the Lord! [laugh] [laugh]

Turbocharged

i really catch no ball in this thread.

can summarise?

play too much D3 leow? still playing?? [laugh] [laugh]

Just get a ruddy GCB.

Drive as a taxi driver in and out lor.

That cab become super car immediately. Heh heh heh.

TP also scared wor.

Buy MRT train maybe? Do it up like luxury car? I say Jeeves, very dashing wouldn't you say.

Wonder what the COE is for that?

Millionaire, multimillionaire and even billionaires can take MRT in Singapore as long as they are not picture famous. Their offspring can be next to you. That ah tiong kid, the Korean girls giggling away, that irritating Russian kid. No kidnapping here. Some more we ops ready ns men to ensure safety. Singapore is great for the rich.

Brothers and Sisters there is lots of money here to be made. 80/20 rule. B the top 20% of the 20%.

Go get them Tiger.

some make good use of $$ to grow the pie. the returns could easily help pay off the car itself.

some make bad use of $$ by letting it depreciate away in a piece of metal without growing anything.

poor money management oso can haolian meh?

Hi, how about using the metal to help grow $$.

When you are financially stable, then play car. Believe me you will get all sorts of invites to exclusive events.

Lanche and sobalao. Kiddy toys.

Dear Bros/Sis,

Am very curious to know how many non-millionaires in assets here driving luxury car be it fully paid/with partial/full loan?

Let me start the ball rolling.

Am not a millionaire but driving an Alfa Romeo 156/Fully paid.

Currently, many. But these group are disappearing, once their COE have expire.

Haha nothing new leh. Wanna argue to win need to bring out family one , end up self pawn when asked to prove, this is an internet forum leh what else you expect? Those which speaks the truth typically gets the yellow card by wimps which uses the "report" button like a pussy. That said not like i give a damn about it. If TP give me yellow card i scared.

:D:D

一针见血

People living in Seontosa cove cannot get a loan to buy car. -_-

what determines "cannot"?

the law, the forum mob, or lack of financial capability of the sentosa dweller?

Supersonic

Guys, i want to tell you, I really love you guys :wub::wub:

I love to read this forum cos it is:

1.Informative most of the time

2. Hilarious at times

3. Light hearted jokes + suaning and shooting each other with words and still its not personal... (shows maturity)

4. The sarcastic humour and yet good intention + good nature people here are the ones that keep this place balance and alive

Of cos there are whuss who takes everything personal... even if a person write +1 and nothing else they also take offence, and like to report this and that, there are always one or two of these spoilers, other than that, 99.5% of the people here are super awesome... which is you, you, you, you, you and you

Thanks for this forum and thanks to those who participate and for keeping this place real.... I was very bitchy and moody earlier today, but whenever I read this forum sure got some people who will post something funny or suan one another or give some wise words or some information, thats good enough to keep me busy reading and to make me feel all better.... :wub::wub:

eh....dun say u love guys can ornot? skali tis thread start turning gay..... :D

People living in Seontosa cove cannot get a loan to buy car. -_-

Plus one of the elite here is middle upper class, and another elite is middle lower class. -_-

i really catch no ball in this thread.

can summarise?

In summary, there is no one in MCF who is non-millionaire driving luxury car. [;)]

Neutral Newbie

Many "frogs in a well" replying to this tread...$350k for a bloody car here in SG? Many seemed proud to pay such obscene amount to 'own' a car. S500, S600, M3, M5, C63 or whatever boat berthing in the dirty seas in Sentosa is nothing to be proud of. Those foreigners investing in properties here is to get instant PR & park their money in SG. Nothing more. You really think they're willing to sink their roots here with their wealth? Don't be naive in life. The ability to be humble & low profile is golden. The truly rich is never one to buy overpriced stuffs here. They'll rather invest overseas & stretch their dollar. My line of work allowed me the opportunity to meet this type of t-shirt, Bermudas, slippers, tag heuer wearing multimillionaires. Not friends of friends or relatives or uncles or aunties etc... <_<

eh....dun say u love guys can ornot? skali tis thread start turning gay..... :D

you dont know meh? there is a rumors.. MCFer all are closets. :wub:

↡ Advertisement