Dengue problem. Device to repel mozzies?

Donut

Supercharged

I'm worried about our dengue problem. my other half is expecting at this moment and I'm thinking of how to repel mozzies at home.

I saw those devices that you plug into power sockets. Will these devices actually work?

what other ways to repel mozzies?

↡ Advertisement

I'm worried about our dengue problem. my other half is expecting at this moment and I'm thinking of how to repel mozzies at home.

I saw those devices that you plug into power sockets. Will these devices actually work?

It doesnt worked for me, I was bitten at 7-8 places the other night while its ON.

my dad bought those blue lights that wil zap mozzoes, very useful.. after 6 months of using, hardly any flies or mozzies problem in my place..

lemon grass candles....

mosquito patch

if all else fails.. i heard that applying sesame oil on body repels mosquitoes LOL

Supercharged

u staying in tampines ah? [laugh]

toa payoh..... dengue area. that day, got nea officer spot check in every unit. literally coming into the unit and see toilet bowls, plants and other places. v serious.....

toa payoh..... dengue area. that day, got nea officer spot check in every unit. literally coming into the unit and see toilet bowls, plants and other places. v serious.....

Should really punish those people found with breeding sites in their homes. Really don't understand what's so difficult to clear those stagnant water such as in pails and flower pots.

Not just flower pot. My neighbour below me, kitchen sink leaking leave one f--king pail there and collect water for months. Become mosquito factory only. Heng the NEA inspector check and fine them gao gao.

Can try applying citronella based lotion/repellent.

it works, i always use this during reservist... but i buy those patch one, stick and paste near me

You should stay in tampines then you are more worried. But recently i also dont know why, i always got bitten by mozzies, no matter where i go! [bigcry]