Need your advice on merging lane incident

Columbian78

Turbocharged

From the video, you did nothing wrong but isn't this parts and parcel of driving on our roads?

I am surprised you can get emo over such a small incident, you must be a new driver I guess... -_-

i dun think he is emo, in fact i feel that he is very cool and even when the civic cut in from his left, he still didnt react offensively.

i think i would not have remain that calm [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

i hate these type of drivers and i would go out of the way to make sure they do not overtake me.

in this case i would have deliberately turned my car to the left to force the civic to jam brake. these type of drivers really need to learn a lesson!

if he never notice.. you tio jialat.. just give way.. give and take policy.. be patient.. Safe Driving.. Cheers.. [laugh]

it is only part and parcel when you think like this

such drivers need to be educated. there are times when one is expected to give way but this is not a case, infact TS would be wrong to give way as he'll be holding up traffic and everybody would travel slower just because of 1 car

Whether to give way or not is another issue, what I meant is if someone can get emo over such a trivial road incident, he would be better off not drive on our roads.

If I happened to be in such situation, I would make sure the civic does not get a chance to overtake me from the left... been there, done that! I always told my wife I am willing to take a calculated risk of a side to side collision with the other car and fork out the money to do my own repair just to teach the bugger a lesson!

i dun think he is emo, in fact i feel that he is very cool and even when the civic cut in from his left, he still didnt react offensively.

i think i would not have remain that calm [laugh] [laugh]

No doubt TS is cool not to react offensively! [thumbsup]

Just that when I met such incident, I would react what I think is right at that moment and get over it almost immediately. Definitely I won't let such traffic incident affect my day! [flowerface]

To TS, u are not at wrong. it should be liddat when merging. the civic must be an ah beng. if i were you i would honk back.

How i wish Lorry in 1:10 brake. this kind of driver shouldnt exist, squeezing through left and cause danger to other drivers

if were me, at second horn, i on hazard and get down....nbcb.....

wah piang le cannot anyhow stop la later cause jam at the back. but this kind of driver in other countries like in Malaysia, people get down and fight like you liao haha best if you together with your friends

To TS, u are not at wrong. it should be liddat when merging. the civic must be an ah beng. if i were you i would honk back.

How i wish Lorry in 1:10 brake. this kind of driver shouldnt exist, squeezing through left and cause danger to other drivers

The driver and his front passenger appears to be middle age guys. I actually have a rear dvr also but I will not post that video cos it shows their faces.

mcf always comment peopole drive too fast....this and that,

frankly the suberb and TS are rather tardy which probably piss honda off....

mcf always comment peopole drive too fast....this and that,

frankly the suberb and TS are rather tardy which probably piss honda off....

And honda may think that TS is keeping right to let him pass n leaving acres of space for him to overtake...

[laugh]

Very common sight on the road lah. Just now at braddel to cte 3 lane merging. One pickup from my rear right die die want to go in front first, clear my fender / bumper by a few inches. Just let him go lor, see so many dents and car paint so chui, very unlikely he give a damn. Probably don't even care if kenna accident. These kind of cars I siam far far, there is a high tendency of them being problematic drivers. Especially 3 sides of the all kenna bang liao, wonder how he manage to take 3 blows from 1 accident.

Very common sight on the road lah. Just now at braddel to cte 3 lane merging. One pickup from my rear right die die want to go in front first, clear my fender / bumper by a few inches. Just let him go lor, see so many dents and car paint so chui, very unlikely he give a damn. Probably don't even care if kenna accident. These kind of cars I siam far far, there is a high tendency of them being problematic drivers. Especially 3 sides of the all kenna bang liao, wonder how he manage to take 3 blows from 1 accident.

Good defensive driving there. His pickup's few sides probably are from multiple accidents that he bo chup... who knows if some of those are from hit and run that some of the bros here kenna?

Good defensive driving there. His pickup's few sides probably are from multiple accidents that he bo chup... who knows if some of those are from hit and run that some of the bros here kenna?

I woke up my idea of complacency since the near collision last month due to my dangerous driving. Issued an apology here and reflected on the incident. Accidents occurred due to a number of errors committed. It is not surprising thst if one does not commit all the mistakes, the occurance of accident can be reduced. For my last incident, I did signal which might have alerted the driver behind to take precaution.

Told myself that it is not worth involving in an accident with fault on me cos it is more than just me who wil suffer the consequence.

Neutral Newbie

Dear all,

I'm new and unable to start a topic. Hope that some kind heart could help me out.

I'm trying to appeal for witness that saw an accident today that happen at Bukit Batok East ave 3 slip road into AYE(PIE). TIme is 1430 hrs. Cars involved is a cab, blue hyundai avante and my car silver nissan latio.

A lorry or van hit my rear and drove off. I hit and car in front as a result.

As i was in a shock, i did not see any details of that vehicle. A kind hearted person who review through her in cam also unable to see...

please help!!

thanks!