Jbee Petrol

Hiphiphoray

I pumped Petronas 95 before, last year on my Penang road trip. Did not feel any difference at all.

Petron and Petronas are 2 totally different companies. Pls take note. [cool]

↡ Advertisement

That particular Petronas only got 95. No choice I had to pump 95.

Not true leh that day the attendant direct me to esso as they only have 95. That guy is over zealous

Not true leh that day the attendant direct me to esso as they only have 95. That guy is over zealous

This Petronas station is along the NS highway towards Penang. Only station there. Search for Sungei Perak Petronas(North bound). They only carry 95. Pump attendant more than willing to help me pump petrol. :D

ya lor ya lor.

Everytime i pump Jbee Mobil liao.......engine check light sure cum.

So i pump spore mobil for 2 weeks.....bor tai chi.

Car bloody dirty, so go in wash car and pump Jbee mobil again..........zhun zhun the light cums. [crazy]

Never mind......i change to jbee Shell for a few weeks. Bor tai chi also.

Then itchy hand switch to jbee mobil try out...............wah lou regret big time.....curse & swear #*&&(%^$#%(*)^$. Unbelievable sia!!! [dead]

Pump already car boh liat right? Thats what my frenz said..

ya lor ya lor.

Car bloody dirty, so go in wash car and pump Jbee mobil again..........zhun zhun the light cums. [crazy]

Then itchy hand switch to jbee mobil try out...............wah lou regret big time.....curse & swear #*&&(%^$#%(*)^$. Unbelievable sia!!! [dead]

Which mobil?

i pump vpower, mobil, esso, caltex and petronas before...

petronas best... even my oc which is lousy at cars commented she can feel the difference....

if mainly power, it is vpower but petronas is the most balanced... smooth, quiet and abit power

Love Petronas then move-in here lah....Recently many fun rallies to join too [:p]

if tuas, it is just before customs..

if jb, i usually go the one along tebrau highway... after the muitara car showroom... has petronas on both sides... that is the nearest i can find

Nearest at Woodlands one is after customs...go pass Shell up the bridge...then 2nd bridge pass it will be on the left. Maybe about 5-10 mins ?

i pump vpower, mobil, esso, caltex and petronas before...

petronas best... even my oc which is lousy at cars commented she can feel the difference....

if mainly power, it is vpower but petronas is the most balanced... smooth, quiet and abit power

Love Petronas then move-in here lah....Recently many fun rallies to join too [:p]

ya lor ya lor.

Usually pumped Mobil in Boleland

Thats Petronas Stn for u....used to pump petronas for my previous cars,,,,gives me better mileage...have to agree that Petronas has the balance btn responsive n consumption. I travelled alot those days up to KL for work.

But for current car, Esso giving me d best mileage.

Esso now I think change name right ?