Jbee Petrol

Hiphiphoray

Last weekend went in and pump Petronas for once since donkey years.

Its also the first time my Sonata gets a taste of this petrol as well.

For the past few days, i can feel the engine more responsive and smoother ride also.

In addition, there is this low tone sweet sound emitting whenever i step on the pedal.

Its quite soft and can just about hear it. The car feel like wana burst forward whenever i step on it.

Previously i use to pump bolehland Mobil.....until recently engine check light came out quite often. Engine was very sluggish and slow response.

Shell is much better. Gives more milage, no engine light problem but dont have

that sweet sound.

Does anyone experience the same thing.

Ya i too like petronas.

Unfortunately not many stations near cway. I wil pump petronas when i hv e chance.

↡ Advertisement

Be my tenant [confused] 3500sq.ft facing south 2 storey corner terrace w/2 gates 1autogate 1 roller shuttle 5's car pouch 4bedrm's w/attached toilets fully air-con. (10min~woodland chk-pt. 15min~tuas chk-pt. 7min~The Zon&BluewaveSpa. 6min~NewYorkHtl.) bery guu purice 4 u onee ! [nod][nod][nod]

don't want rent ...... want buy.. but look at small small place 1k+sqft can liao

Dear all, please be remindered that Esso Malaysia has been acquired by Petron (a Philippines oil Company). All Esso/Mobil petrol station throughout MY are selling Petron formula petrol. fyi... Those who frequently pump in JB may wanna know this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petron_Corporation

Ok tks fr e info. I usually pump esso in jb now.

Once e new petronas opens i prob switch to it.

I pumped Petronas 95 before, last year on my Penang road trip. Did not feel any difference at all.

Maybe cos u pump 95. U try 97 maybe can feel e difference?

But i also pump petronas 95 sometimes n i feel its quite responsive.

Maybe yr highend car cannot use 95. Mine cheepo car can use kerosene also. [laugh]

I also get the sound but only when I carry my MIL,

but the sound and the smell eh not so sweet leh.

:D

U saying yr mil not nice sounding n smell? [:/]

Last weekend went in and pump Petronas for once since donkey years.

Its also the first time my Sonata gets a taste of this petrol as well.

For the past few days, i can feel the engine more responsive and smoother ride also.

In addition, there is this low tone sweet sound emitting whenever i step on the pedal.

Its quite soft and can just about hear it. The car feel like wana burst forward whenever i step on it.

Previously i use to pump bolehland Mobil.....until recently engine check light came out quite often. Engine was very sluggish and slow response.

Shell is much better. Gives more milage, no engine light problem but dont have that sweet sound.

Does anyone experience the same thing.

I have tried shell...caltex.... Mobil....BPH....petronas......

for all the ron97 that I tried.........petronas give the best mileage.........same power tho......

shell 97 racing (the expensive one)..........give better power............but mileage same as the rest..........

the worst is Mobil........ :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

this feedback is for my car tho...............others i no know liao............ [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

LOL.......... [laugh]

Btw the nearest petronas station is where har ?

i went to permas jaya, so i stop-over the petronas station along the way back to spore.

The one that has the CNG station at the back.

i think thats not the nearest one right ?

there is one coming up soon beside the shell station after custom............meanwhile as for now.............the nearest is along the way to danga mall....... :D :D :D

now I think Jaybee building new one.. beside the Shell? dk what station is it..

the one beside the shell station is a petronas station confirm.................own by the same boss............ [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Esso now I think change name right ?

I see ty still using esso. Maybe havnt change yet.

Petron scared ty lose customers cos most pple never heard of petron.

A kind reminder.....

Regardless of any brand, all are lurpsabb petrol.

DO NOT PUMP if possible. ....

Ya ya. That day i pump engine die. I tow to ws ty say got water.

Cost rm300 fr towing n flush petrol tank. [bigcry]

I wont be surprised if their petrol is lifted from jurong island .. just different dye and spec.

Cannot be lah...they have their own refinery leh...they got their own oil well !! hahahahaha...the only oil we have underground are storage tanks in petrol stations.

mini me know me best...... :wub:

i no go hell who go ....

i no pump lahsup petrol who pump.... [grin]

me..............me.................me............ [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement