Jbee Petrol

Hiphiphoray

you're not alone, bro.......there's still Bro Tianmo and sometimes me who help to pump some lah sup petrol to save our countrymen....... [:p]

btw recently visited Aeon Big at Mid Valley and see the big bottle of new Dynamo selling ard S$8+.......beri tempted to buy but car full of stuff liao.......have not checked the prices in JB yet......... [:(]

you page???............... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Not to flame you or what...just curious why you say that ?

Pple say Malaysia milk powder lousy quality...they also have lawyers...businessman and smart kids too leh...

Some say their petrol dirty...but they have their Ferrari...Lambo...BMW etc...so they also pump same petrol leh...their cars also never explode or breakdown due to lousy fuel...

Their car dirty drink dirty drive what. haha

Not to flame you or what...just curious why you say that ?

Pple say Malaysia milk powder lousy quality...they also have lawyers...businessman and smart kids too leh...

Some say their petrol dirty...but they have their Ferrari...Lambo...BMW etc...so they also pump same petrol leh...their cars also never explode or breakdown due to lousy fuel...

Ya there petrol got water. Milk piwder got melamine. Dunno what else.

Better dun go there. Wait kenna rob n ty shoot u if u dun hv enough money fr them.

Ya there petrol got water. Milk piwder got melamine. Dunno what else.

Better dun go there. Wait kenna rob n ty shoot u if u dun hv enough money fr them.

hahahahaha................. [thumbsup][laugh] [laugh]

Their car dirty drink dirty drive what. haha

that's why their cars can drive more than 10 years............. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Bro Ham just trying to be sarcastic lah 'cos last time when some of us said that we went over to pump petrol, some will comment that M'sian petrol no good machiam they don't have supercars like that. And when we go buy mooncakes, same comments will appear as though no one there eat them as well...... [hur]

Bro Ham is one of the most self-sacrificing people who goes in to pump the so called 'lah sup' petrol in order that our "well-protected" S'poreans' rides will not be harmed it........ [laugh]

Ohh...I see.

Cos everytime I see comments that SG simi also seems more superior mentality I find it funny.

My bad.

I wont be surprised if their petrol is lifted from jurong island .. just different dye and spec.

No more. Now msia use petrol fm their own refinery. Lower cost.

Petrol fm jurong island very ex compared to msia.

don't want rent ...... want buy.. but look at small small place 1k+sqft can liao

Under Malaysia Property Protection Law, you can not buy a house single storey and below RM500,000 [shakehead]

Under Malaysia Property Protection Law, you can not buy a house single storey and below RM500,000 [shakehead]

this is why.. I tempted to marry Malaysian wife.. [rolleyes][:p]

that's why we buy as much as possible so that our fellow countrymen will not suffer from using it........as bro Ham put it, "we no go hell who go"........ :D

when will fellow countrymen understand our bitter intention.... [bigcry]

its ok....we ask not what lupsak petrol can do to our car, but what we can do to the lupsak petrol!!!!!

pump more till the brim for less will suffer from our sacrifice [scholar]

GS can leh.............he not confine to this law.......... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

I see ty still using esso. Maybe havnt change yet.

Petron scared ty lose customers cos most pple never heard of petron.

yupps.. agreed.. actually oil still the same righT? no difference?

M'sia Dynamo ? maybe it's la-sup Dynamo leh, wash laundry ur undies may disintegrate ... [:(]

Hahaha. Ya ty mix wh coconut oil. All turn red. [laugh]

the one beside the shell station is a petronas station confirm.................own by the same boss............ [laugh][laugh][laugh]

HAHA.. Yupps.. just got to know bro..

P.S eh.. what happen to bro Ken4555? [rolleyes]

HAHA.. Yupps.. just got to know bro..

P.S eh.. what happen to bro Ken4555? [rolleyes]

ken4555????...................he busy lor.................very busy.......... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement