Jbee Petrol

Hiphiphoray

Wait lah. Maybe I get a 2nd wife in Msia then get my house there.

I see how lah. Still in planning stage. [rolleyes]

and we are still waiting.............don't wait until all the XMM ah ken standby become old women hor............. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Ah u remember where issit?

Then next MU can hv it there. I find that place quite suitable for a MU. [nod][thumbsup]

there is only 1 hometeam in the north mah.............. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

this one thanks to me hor............ [:p]

BTW...........I think MAY no longer working there liao......went afew times never see her...........the young boss there most of the time now........... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Ya Eline now at another shop there n May went to another shop also belong to the same boss.

Ya Eline now at another shop there n May went to another shop also belong to the same boss.

oh.............hehehehehe...............i no see Eline anywhere leh [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

if you don't know where is holiday plaza.............i think you need to start going to JB liao.............. -_-

I prefer to keep Sporeans away from there. Its a good hunting ground.

Eline already let me take off her panties. Hahaha. [laugh]

that night was very pack and i was behind another car...........the night market mainly locals go............so they most likely did not expect me.......... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Ya sometimes ty too busy n never notice. Plus there not many SG cars. :D

and we are still waiting.............don't wait until all the XMM ah ken standby become old women hor............. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Hahaha. OK lah.

But Ken can bring the XMM to our MU n we can chit chat with them there. [rolleyes]

Make for nice eye candy [gorgeous] while we drink n tok. The more I drink, the more notti I wil become. [pirate]

I prefer to keep Sporeans away from there. Its a good hunting ground.

Eline already let me take off her panties. Hahaha. [laugh]

yayaya.............be my guest..............now she selling panties huh..........hahahahaha............ [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Edited by Tianmo

Ya sometimes ty too busy n never notice. Plus there not many SG cars. :D

the feeling sibei song sia............i think i loot full full was less than rm100...........hahahaha............. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

yayaya.............be my guest..............now she selling panties huh..........hahahahaha............ [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

I spot her from the start she a very notti ger. But I like. [laugh]

Hahaha. OK lah.

But Ken can bring the XMM to our MU n we can chit chat with them there. [rolleyes]

Make for nice eye candy [gorgeous] while we drink n tok. The more I drink, the more notti I wil become. [pirate]

no no no and NO..............only in the house................no house no XMM........... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

I spot her from the start she a very notti ger. But I like. [laugh]

you see her pattern you think you can last???............. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

the feeling sibei song sia............i think i loot full full was less than rm100...........hahahaha............. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Ya I also pump 95 sometimes but a big risk fr us n the pple who let us pump.

I more comfortable to pump 97. Anyway its still cheap.

↡ Advertisement