Ten SL Shops on Blacklist by

Picnic06-Biante15

should ban them from changing business name and hold back their licence renewal lah....kill 10 to warn 100....

Bro, pls join opposition party and my whole family votes are for you faithfully [thumbsup]

IMO too many ang mohs go there kenna chop carrot. They even claim to have been in this kinda of business for 10 years.

Actually I saw on TV sgp not only the unique place. Another famous one is Thailand. A lot of chop tourist carrot head.

it is too easy to register a biz .. can change soup but not ingredient

Business registry should set up a rating criteria to evaluate each individual trying to register for a business.....just like a point system...If they were blacklisted....they need to place in a higher deposit to register a new business....of course they can go around to get another person to register but it make the process much harder....also..potential business owner should be make to go through a short course by CASE so to know the 'do' and 'don't'in retail business...... [laugh] ...haha...i think too much i guess....

Bro, pls join opposition party and my whole family votes are for you faithfully [thumbsup]

if got enough support.....I will join...which SMC or GRC you are in? [laugh]

Edited by LoverofCar

Vote for me for the next election, I stay in BP [laugh] [laugh]

if got enough support.....I will join...which SMC or GRC you are in? [laugh]

[flowerface] Hougang [nod] SMC, 可亲可爱工人党,万岁万万岁! [:p]

should ban them from changing business name and hold back their licence renewal lah....kill 10 to warn 100....

one shop got chao chao at least 6 "workers"

just play roulette and reopen with any other ones. lol

↡ Advertisement