3rd party insurance claim

CMS

It's a Discharge Voucher.

In gist, it means that you (i.e. the claimant) agreed NOT to hold the insurer and/or their insured liable for any further claims arising from this accident, by accepting their offer and/or payment.

If you accept/sign, they proceed with payment as full and final settlement.

If you don't accept, they deem that you don't agree and the case is put on hold for further negotiations or whatsoever.

It's a Discharge Voucher.

In gist, it means that you (i.e. the claimant) agreed NOT to hold the insurer and/or their insured liable for any further claims arising from this accident, by accepting their offer and/or payment.

If you accept/sign, they proceed with payment as full and final settlement.

If you don't accept, they deem that you don't agree and the case is put on hold for further negotiations or whatsoever.

Thank you!

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Hi, recently i kanna an accident. 

I kiss and VW at the rear. I know is my fault, as discuss i decided to pay my own to void my 50% NCD gone. 

He quoted from his ws. cost about $1k plus. then i  refer him to my ws which my friend recommended.

2 days later he decided to go back to VM for quote. VM quoted him $7k and wanted to claim my insurance.

His car is 8 yrs old going back to agent for repair ( i think is a waste of money), will the insurance company accept this type of claim?

From the video and picture shown that only boot and bumper dented.

The quotation include, 

rear windscreen 

reverse sensor 

lock

etc.....  

which are reusable 

how the insurance company look into this. 

Edited by sychai79

Neutral Newbie

Hi I would like to check after signing the discharge voucher issue by the insurance company. It will take how long for me to receive the payment?

Hi I would like to check after signing the discharge voucher issue by the insurance company. It will take how long for me to receive the payment?

it depends on which insurance...normally it will b in the range of 3 to 8 weeks

↡ Advertisement