Discuss: Married and want to have kids?

Mllcg

137 members have voted

1. 1. Kids

• Yes
    • No
    • Not in singapore
    • Not at all

If married, would you actually want a kid in singapore, not at all, or overseas?

for myself, i wont want kids AT ALL. simply put, the money used to bring the kid up is [bigcry]

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

Married couples should have a kid (at least one) to complete the family. And Singapore is a great place to raise a kid.

Just my opinion (no offense to anyone) - IF a married couple doesn't want to have kid, then why need to marry?

Married couples should have a kid (at least one) to complete the family. And Singapore is a great place to raise a kid.

Just my opinion (no offense to anyone) - IF a married couple doesn't want to have kid, then why need to marry?

Married with cohabit the difference only law recognition

• Praise 1

Married couples should have a kid (at least one) to complete the family.

And Singapore is a great place to raise a kid.

Just my opinion (no offense to anyone)

IF a married couple doesn't want to have kid, then why need to marry?

my neighbour son got married 15yrs ago.

before proposal girl said i dnt want to hv kid.

OK to them, both hv dogs, cats, birds.... [gossip]

last yr, they gave away pets as the wife wanted to hv kid.

the 44yr old wife finally gave birth to a boy.

now she ia again pregnant. [thumbsup]

Buy flat, anyway u dun marry cos u wana hv kids. That shd not b the main reason at least

If married, would you actually want a kid in singapore, not at all, or overseas?

for myself, i wont want kids AT ALL. simply put, the money used to bring the kid up is [bigcry]

i used to think like u, but my daughter is the best thing that happened to me. You won't be bothered about how much u are going to spend on her after seeing her smile.

• Praise 3

End of the day the issue is still with money money money. Dun see the 10cent coin as if it's a 22" sports rim lah.

You go after lifestyle after a while also sian what. Dan you and your other half come home from work nothing to look forward to. No joy in the family. If you dun want kids better dun get married too early otherwise both of you will be sian of each other very quickly.

It's always the same old story. Haven't even take the first step already thinking of the worst possible scenario as if the baby will suck dry your bank account. Get married first dan say lah. [rolleyes]

I can tell you having a child of your own is priceless. You cannot measure your flesh & blood using money. Aiya, go interview your own parents. I'm pretty sure back dan life was just as tough when having a kid. If your parents back dan think like you now, everything baby means $$$$$$$$$. You won't even exist today.

↡ Advertisement