Fatal accident between lorry and car on Toh Tuck road

Kamikaze89

RIP to the lorry driver.

Recently, there was a TS started a thread of a honda stream playing similar stunt at Still road.

They are the same kind of driver that cause such accidents. There were also some reply that condone such acts which now we can see that can cause fatal accident.

RIP to the lorry driver and my deepest sympathies to his family.

My car just kena banged from the side few days ago sending it spin for half round before stopping. Being a victim of an accident, I can understand that reckless driving can really take someone life away. My wife and I was just lucky to be alive after that horrible accident which is cause by the recklessness of the other driver. So lets just drive safely not just for your own family, but also for the family of all motorist on the road.

Edited by CMS

RIP to the lorry driver.

Recently, there was a TS started a thread of a honda stream playing similar stunt at Still road.

They are the same kind of driver that cause such accidents. There were also some reply that condone such acts which now we can see that can cause fatal accident.

Even small things like not signalling, nv check blind spot, cut in too fast, can lead to fatal accidents like this. When these happens but no accidents, people will say "small thing let it go", "happen everyday", "you first time driving ah?" When it leads to fatal accidents then they say "RIP", "sorry for family".... :angry:

Neutral Newbie

I drove past the accident and saw residents there trying to free the lorry driver..such a tragedy

There's SCDF just down the road but did not see them around

Lots and lots of drivers like that. filter out with no care for the speed of car from the other lane thinking he langa me he got to pay me insurance. Hate those drivers.

Supercharged

Yesterday at Punggol's Damai LRT station below saw a case of a cement mixer truck bang a car on its right side....I hope the driver and its passengers are alright !

There are many construction dump trucks and cement mixers driving around Punggol/Sengkang area due to the high construction activities there. Bros who lived around there please be alert for them!

Lots and lots of drivers like that. filter out with no care for the speed of car from the other lane thinking he langa me he got to pay me insurance. Hate those drivers.

Encourage your friend and relatives go install onboard car cam if they did not install one, explain to them the benefits. Than make sure all don't give chance to reckless driving by sending video evidence to TP to take action. The more video send the more chances those reckless driver will be caught and hopefully those reckless drivers will feel very stress to drive on sg road because they keep getting summon for reckless driving and eventually stop the reckless act as if they continue such act they lose their license. Everyone must do their part to make sure driving in sg road is safe.

Edited by Yewheng

Turbocharged

saw similar incident of a car coming out of safra jurong....

a bus was coming down the road, this car just drive out without checking, forcing the bus to swerve from left lane to centre and narrowly missed a motorcyclist in middle lane.

caught up with the car and saw female driver who kept glancing downwards.. probably reading sms [furious] [furious] [furious] [furious] [furious] [furious]

Even small things like not signalling, nv check blind spot, cut in too fast, can lead to fatal accidents like this. When these happens but no accidents, people will say "small thing let it go", "happen everyday", "you first time driving ah?" When it leads to fatal accidents then they say "RIP", "sorry for family".... :angry:

than what do you expect? you expect the bro here to encourage say chase him up and whack the hell out of the guy who cut lane or chase him up and bang him?

a bus was coming down the road, this car just drive out without checking, forcing the bus to swerve from left lane to centre and narrowly missed a motorcyclist in middle lane.

caught up with the car and saw female driver who kept glancing downwards.. probably reading sms [furious] [furious] [furious] [furious] [furious] [furious]

so the lady driver almost caused fatal accident and even not aware of it right? in case fatal accident happened because of her, she will also act as innocent as she is totally unaware of.

so the lady driver almost caused fatal accident and even not aware of it right? in case fatal accident happened because of her, she will also act as innocent as she is totally unaware of.

people who talk on the phone or sms (non hands free) need to be shot on the head!

on a side note most i see doing this are ladies.

Life sucks sometimes. Some of these are caused by those who aren't "awared" that they are the one who recklessly caused it! [mad]

RIP to the lorry driver.

Turbocharged

yup.... totally oblivious.....

the bus did horn at her but i guess she must've thought its no big deal, bus changed lane, so what....

little did she realise the trail of disaster she could've left behind involving bus, motorbikes, cars etc

people who talk on the phone or sms (non hands free) need to be shot on the head!

on a side note most i see doing this are ladies.

Tp not enforcing enough I would say. Sg ppl no see coffin no scare one. Must catch and confiscate the phone plus 1k fine than they will wake up

Are these drivers aware of sg car population n we are no longer the fishing village when sir Stafford raffles found us. The stop line is there for a reason lta dud not paint it for fun nor was the driving theory test. They seem to in their world

↡ Advertisement