Any Red Light Cameras Here?

Joycechua

Neutral Newbie

[bigcry]Turned from sungei road into bencoolen street when the red arrow sign is on (following the taxi next to me) accidentally.

I wonder if there is any red light camera there which would thus, summon me? Checked http://speedcamerapoi.com/search.php# but didn't see any of the cameras.

Hope someone will kindly reply. Thank you.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

[bigcry]Turned from sungei road into bencoolen street when the red arrow sign is on (following the taxi next to me) accidentally.

I wonder if there is any red light camera there which would thus, summon me? Checked http://speedcamerapoi.com/search.php# but didn't see any of the cameras.

Hope someone will kindly reply. Thank you.

Dun worry...nothing will happen [laugh]

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Thanks.. i hope so.. my first time beating red light :( I even went google earth to check. Din't see any cameras. Crossing my fingers

Thanks.. i hope so.. my first time beating red light :( I even went google earth to check. Din't see any cameras. Crossing my fingers

Cam dun take pics when turning.... [laugh]

• Praise 1

really? :D i will donate the saved money for summon if there is nothing happen within one month from today

If have I pay for u...dun have u donate to me....deal? :D

Neutral Newbie
[:p] if have, you don't need to pay for me. If dun have, i will donate to needy. You are rich enough to pay for car maintenance, no need this small amount
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys,

Did a terrible thing.

I beat a red light at Lornie Road - Sime road junction heading towards Upper Thomson last last Thurs.

I turned my head to the side mirror while travelling across the junction but saw no flash from the red light camera. I reviewed my in car camera, found out that I crossed the line less than 1 sec after the lights turned red.

It is been 8 working days since then and there is no letter from SPF or LTA yet.

Can someone pls advise me on the possibility of me being charged for this offence? Really regret not stopping when I saw amber.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Hi guys,

Did a terrible thing.

I beat a red light at Lornie Road - Sime road junction heading towards Upper Thomson last last Thurs.

I turned my head to the side mirror while travelling across the junction but saw no flash from the red light camera. I reviewed my in car camera, found out that I crossed the line less than 1 sec after the lights turned red.

It is been 8 working days since then and there is no letter from SPF or LTA yet.

Can someone pls advise me on the possibility of me being charged for this offence? Really regret not stopping when I saw amber.

You can check if you kena offence on TP's website.

Outstanding Traffic Offence

Thanks bro,

Nope. Nothing yet.

Do you know how long do I have to wait before I know I am 100% safe?

I kana before last time. Notice only came about 3 weeks later. I guess it depends how often they retrieve the images from the camera. Unfortunately most likely u got caught, don't think the cameras are dummy. If it was day time, there will be no flash cos bright enough. If night time and still no flash then maybe you got away with it.

Good luck.

Less than 1 sec is ok... usually red light cams have maybe 1 seconds gap before they capture. I know cause I thought this car in front of me that chiong red light after it turned red sure tio, but didn't.

Anyway have then have, you worry also no use right?

Unless you not enough points to deduct already, that's why you worry.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

i thot i also kana camera. More than 1 month still no letter. Most likely is the bike that trigger the camera.

see 0.22seconds onwards

Edited by Mcf777
↡ Advertisement