Car Warranty expired - Should i change to other workshops?

Joycechua

Neutral Newbie

My car just turned 3 years this month. Not sure if i should continue with C&C or try other workshop for servicing. Any recommendations? Thanks.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Mitsubishi... it would be much cheaper to service by other workshops right? I find that it is very expensive to be serviced by C&C :(

Mitsubishi... it would be much cheaper to service by other workshops right? I find that it is very expensive to be serviced by C&C :(

yup...I sign the Diamond package....cheaper... [:p]

yup...I sign the Diamond package....cheaper... [:p]

with C&C???

My colleagues' Lancers all go to outside workshops for servicing as it's much cheaper..... [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

be careful.. they keep A-ing your money ( I signed up Diamond Package last round too).. In the end still need to pay this and that <_<

Agt service 2x, perhaps u can service 3x outside.. Price outside is much cheaper for sure.. Outside wk shop u can see what they change.. Agt- pass them key.. Wait, pay, bye.. The parts change listed on ur invoice might not really tally wit what's being change :) have u wonder what happen to the balance unused engine oil u paid for wit agent.. Lol.. Juz my 2 cents:D

Under warranty bo pian.... [:p]

once my warranty ends, I jumped shipped liao.......AD servicing really ex......luckily during warranty I always serviced by AD and got changed a few thing which would costs some $ but free under warranty. The advisor told me if I didn't service at AD it would void my warranty and need to pay for the things changed.... [:p]

be careful.. they keep A-ing your money ( I signed up Diamond Package last round too).. In the end still need to pay this and that <_<

True...still have to pay engine treatment but parts got 15% dscount. was quoted $140 to change Iridium sparks plug...."faintz" :huh:

once my warranty ends, I jumped shipped liao.......AD servicing really ex......luckily during warranty I always serviced by AD and got changed a few thing which would costs some $ but free under warranty. The advisor told me if I didn't service at AD it would void my warranty and need to pay for the things changed.... [:p]

That's why lor...I still got 2 yrs more ....5 yrs or 100k warranty...... :D

today the service advisor said my one is over (3 years or 100K). How come yours is 5 years?

I bought my EX around Jan 2010....diff timing I guess.. [cool]

today the service advisor said my one is over (3 years or 100K). How come yours is 5 years?

you check your sales contract when you bought your ride.......like mine was stated 5 yrs (3+2 yrs scheme) or 140K km iirc............ ^_^

↡ Advertisement