Would you still go China package trip in early June?

Fivegear

Booked in march with agency to go China Guilin in early June. But now with bird flu looming mostly affecting eastern provinces, in two minds whether to go elsewhere. Paid deposit liao for 8 people including elderly and one child.

Would you go if you are in my shoes? Most likely want to play safe and go elsewhere.

↡ Advertisement

if i want to travel, i will only go in spring, autumn and winter.

if go during summer might as well stay here

Edited by Mllcg

To play safe i would not travel for the first half of the year to any countries. Most probably will travel after july. [rolleyes]

Booked in march with agency to go China Guilin in early June. But now with bird flu looming mostly affecting eastern provinces, in two minds whether to go elsewhere. Paid deposit liao for 8 people including elderly and one child.

Would you go if you are in my shoes? Most likely want to play safe and go elsewhere.

i m going next week....

if its time... its time...

i m going next week....

if its time... its time...

Just asking, thinking of going to HK in June for retreat, is it safe enough? What are the odds of H7N9 spread to HK? :wacko:

Edited by I-LOVE-CARS

Twincharged

Just asking, thinking of going to HK in June for retreat, is it safe enough or will H7N9 spread to HK? :wacko:

i am on the 7am flight in 8 hours time !! Macau and HKG ... 1 week !!

but as precaution, went for a Tammiflu jab last week.

Just asking, thinking of going to HK in June for retreat, is it safe enough or will H7N9 spread to HK? :wacko:

Jun in HK? Very hot le! :blink: I think should be more or less control by Jun. If it is really that serious and continue to spread, think should happen within this month or next.

i am on the 7am flight in 8 hours time !! Macau and HKG ... 1 week !!

but as precaution, went for a Tammiflu jab last week.

Lol, sometimes it is good to go holidays, although many times i find very tried to pack and unpack! :D Enjoy your trip. [:)]

Just asking, thinking of going to HK in June for retreat, is it safe enough? What are the odds of H7N9 spread to HK? :wacko:

dunno

dun care as long as there is no out break at the place u r going....

we cant stop Shanghai pple from coming singapore right?

I just got back from Shanghai a few days ago, nobody seems concerned about the bird flu as it seems to be affecting people who handle live birds. Hotel still serving eggs, my guy there and his wife brought me for peking duck as well.

Jun in HK? Very hot le! :blink: I think should be more or less control by Jun. If it is really that serious and continue to spread, think should happen within this month or next.

Yep, I am still trying to monitor, might decide to book late next week for an early June retreat, seems like CX offering quite a good deal to HK

Edited by I-LOVE-CARS

Yep, I am still trying to monitor, might decide to book late next week for an early June retreat, seems like CX offering quite a good deal to HK

but HK quite boring rite...

I find CX recently offer quite a good deal to HK, price about $400 plus. Last month even saw the price went to below $400! Looks like very long time SQ dont have good deal to HK liao?!

but HK quite boring rite...

Depends how you see it lo. HK actually not a bad place to go, esp consider quite near to sg and air fare quite cheap. If go to taiwan and china, air fare more expensive and flying time also longer.

Edited by 13177

I find CX recently offer quite a good deal to HK, price about $400 plus. Last month even saw the price went to below $400! Looks like very long time SQ dont have good deal to HK liao?!

trying to compare,

SIA-2 Ways (2 Pax) Economy (Both ways Airbus A380)- SGD 1,104

CX-2 Ways (2 Pax) Economy- SGD 1,124

The only different is CX only got dep in the morning left for the price....and that i can't earn KF miles on CX...

Depends how you see it lo. HK actually not a bad place to go, esp consider quite near to sg and air fare quite cheap. If go to taiwan and china, air fare more expensive and also need flying time also longer.

then HK must be better than Europe lor

Depends how you see it lo. HK actually not a bad place to go, esp consider quite near to sg and air fare quite cheap. If go to taiwan and china, air fare more expensive and flying time also longer.

Hmm I am thinking either HK or Taiwan, my budget is bout <3,000 *Hotel+Air Fare* but I feel that Taiwan less things leh [bigcry] and I have been to Taiwan 4 Times while only twice, if you count transit (once visit for once and once transit for 2 hours to Taiwan)...

↡ Advertisement