LED mirror side repeater

Jkcs

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

Anyone here knows which accessories shop sells and install items similiar to the pic?

59f5d303-18d0-4fb1-89a2-0a75d358abf8.jpg

d06db2d0-490d-4a44-be8f-79b349af14ea.jpg

thanks in advance

↡ Advertisement

Dont understand how it can be placed behind mirror and yet be seen from the front.

Puzzle?

It works. The led light would be very obvious even though its behind the mirror. I am using it but mine is I bought the mirror with the led aldy behind, didn't know can just buy the LED separately.

Neutral Newbie

i dont understand...

its paste on the back of mirrors or front??

if its front, then its unsightly???

the LED is placed behind the mirror, how is it going to stick I am not sure (will need to check out youtube videos or see the mechanic at work)

It works. The led light would be very obvious even though its behind the mirror. I am using it but mine is I bought the mirror with the led aldy behind, didn't know can just buy the LED separately.

Bro, where did you buy yours that is already sticked to the mirror? What's the cost ah?

thanks

the LED is placed behind the mirror, how is it going to stick I am not sure (will need to check out youtube videos or see the mechanic at work)

Bro, where did you buy yours that is already sticked to the mirror? What's the cost ah?

thanks

80+ from Thailand for my Honda fit. They have a shop in MBK shopping centre. Mirror is anti glare (Blue mirror) plus wide angle and suppose to be water repellent. Some forums were doing MO on these previously as well but quite rare nowadays.

http://www.rstyleracing.com/index.php?Prod...091003165458132

Anyway the mirror is not really that blue as in the picture, just have a slight tint like some of the stock mirror for civic.

Edited by Tazzi80