Mitsubishi colt forum

Sei_fei_loh

Rcolt close down already that is more Aust base.

Singapore got 1 but I think no one running it as I have been waiting to be accepted to be mbr for 2yr already

Hi all,

Been searching ard but cant find. Is there any colt forum still active?

Pls advise.

Tks

wow, bro, u really pro-colt.

Neutral Newbie

Hi another colt owner here!

CTF closed down already. i guess its because many sold their colts and now all are the second or third owners.

anyway there is colt club in Malaysia, and some singaporean colts.

Cheers!

Turbocharged

Hi another colt owner here!

CTF closed down already. i guess its because many sold their colts and now all are the second or third owners.

anyway there is colt club in Malaysia, and some singaporean colts.

Cheers!

CTFSG is very much alive and kicking.

There are still a handful of 1st owners with their colt (like me :( )

The problem is the colt is a 10 year old model with no new models coming out. It's a waste on Mitsubishi side.

Edited by Pocus

Was looking ard for colt plus turbo for the past mths but have stopped the search cos got a normal colt for takeover. :(

Nw looking for some guides to enhance d joy of driving.

Looking at changing rims and brakes. Tot with a forumdedicated to colt, essier to get tings sorted out

Was looking ard for colt plus turbo for the past mths but have stopped the search cos got a normal colt for takeover. :(

Nw looking for some guides to enhance d joy of driving.

Looking at changing rims and brakes. Tot with a forumdedicated to colt, essier to get tings sorted out

Normal colt manual should b a joy to drive. U looking to upsize?

nvm, jus enjoy.

btw, u interested in my 15" enkei tuning n P7 rubbers. i was thinkin if response on my ride sale not to expectation, i'll just chg another set of alloys after i sold my existg one.

let me know, tks bro.

Good to see colt-ers speaking up. Ask u guys, have ur tried removing the dashboard ctr piece? I tot if trying but scared break clips.... Wana see if I can hide my gps wire...

Also, I'm trying to make my colt plus as silent as possible. I notice that colt plus generally have soft suspension... Couple with a comfort tyre it really makes a diff in comfort n silence. But I realise the road noise is still loud after changing to silent tyres. Will it help if I soundproof the following besides the cabin floor?

Doors outer layer

Doors inner panel

Boot

Wheel arcs (external)

Turbocharged

Good to see colt-ers speaking up. Ask u guys, have ur tried removing the dashboard ctr piece? I tot if trying but scared break clips.... Wana see if I can hide my gps wire...

Hope this helps

colt001.jpg

colt002.jpg

↡ Advertisement