Mitsubishi colt forum

Sei_fei_loh

Turbocharged

Also, I'm trying to make my colt plus as silent as possible. I notice that colt plus generally have soft suspension... Couple with a comfort tyre it really makes a diff in comfort n silence. But I realise the road noise is still loud after changing to silent tyres. Will it help if I soundproof the following besides the cabin floor?

Doors outer layer

Doors inner panel

Boot

Wheel arcs (external)

Due to the design of the Colt, wind noise in A pillar very obvious. But it's still quieter than most B&B car...

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Its so wasted. I dun tink i can ever hav d chance to own a turbo colt. By then, all wld have been scrapped.

Colt is 10 years old, but Colt Turbo (Version R) started in 2006 till 2012. You may still get a young Colt Turbo if you're lucky...

Hi,

Tats the cps2 15"?

Hw much your tyres have covered and your price?

Wats the size btw?

Yes, tires covered 15k km, still 7-8 mm thread. 600.

Im interested but mine is 4 x 114.3

Same as urs?

I tot turbo versions r 5lugs?

Your car Korean or Subaru? Mit and Honda either 4x100 or 5x100

I also driving CP, non turbo. Generally ok car. If you have any friends looking at April 2008 car let know. I'm selling in about 3 months time, full service record. Will be selling at highest offer that dealer is giving via trade in currently.

Edited by Chucky2007

I also driving CP, non turbo. Generally ok car. If you have any friends looking at April 2008 car let know. I'm selling in about 3 months time, full service record. Will be selling at highest offer that dealer is giving via trade in currently.

Bro, u going for new or used? Going for SUV like me?

Wanna keep the Colt Plus in but I'm only one that drive so bo pian but to let the CP go soon in July or so. the CP is actually good, will be a shame if scrap it. Everybit of car is well maintained and its with a set of original OZ Ultraleggera 16"

Going for a new Forestor. Self bidding COE in June and July.

Swee la. I like the space, handling, performance. Like cp, it has e tailgate + can open fr driver side.

Hope to join u soon.

Wanna keep the Colt Plus in but I'm only one that drive so bo pian but to let the CP go soon in July or so. the CP is actually good, will be a shame if scrap it. Everybit of car is well maintained and its with a set of original OZ Ultraleggera 16"

Yup. But somehow underrated.

↡ Advertisement