BolehLand Esso redemption

Meanmachine

Hi,

I had the opportunity to top-up in JB last week and always check the receipt before leaving, didn't expect that we can ask for redemption points of max. 3000 for RM 45.00/

Cashier told me to come back on next visit & do the followings:

Pro:

a) Inform counter cashier in advance by producing Esso member card & topping-up 1st to redeem.

b) Cashier will activate the pump station to max redeem -RM 45.00/ ( The actual S18.35ct ) will be redeemed.

c) Signal to cashier by adding-on ( hand-signal from outside ), proceed to top-up 2nd time round till your desired amount.

d) Make payment and check balance points accumulated and redeemed points ( they will issued 2 receipts )

Cons:

a) Better to redeem as and when necessary

b) The redemption promotion may has expiry date

c) Their in-house redeemption item/s not so good

d) ??

Who say BolehLand cannot , Truly Asia [drivingcar]

↡ Advertisement

Hi,

I had the opportunity to top-up in JB last week and always check the receipt before leaving, didn't expect that we can ask for redemption points of max. 3000 for RM 45.00/

Cashier told me to come back on next visit & do the followings:

Pro:

a) Inform counter cashier in advance by producing Esso member card & topping-up 1st to redeem.

b) Cashier will activate the pump station to max redeem -RM 45.00/ ( The actual S18.35ct ) will be redeemed.

c) Signal to cashier by adding-on ( hand-signal from outside ), proceed to top-up 2nd time round till your desired amount.

d) Make payment and check balance points accumulated and redeemed points ( they will issued 2 receipts )

Cons:

a) Better to redeem as and when necessary

b) The redemption promotion may has expiry date

c) Their in-house redeemption item/s not so good

d) ??

Who say BolehLand cannot , Truly Asia [drivingcar]

ptsyou use singapore esso points to redeem malaysia petrol,using 3000pts for rm45? I would say you are stupid,in singapore 3000pts can redeem for $120 worth of petrol. Which is better,go do your sums

• Praise 1

ptsyou use singapore esso points to redeem malaysia petrol,using 3000pts for rm45? I would say you are stupid,in singapore 3000pts can redeem for $120 worth of petrol. Which is better,go do your sums

Is probably using msia smiles card lah...

• Praise 1

I am not retarded,do not call me stupid, Im here to share, a bit late maybe but not certainly stupid,

You have a dirty mouth that's all.

i done that many times before.

Before pumping 2900+ points.

After pump can add up the points first then claim 3000points for RM45 on the spot.

^_^

Oic, Thx

I may be behind time, but still not late.

Maybe you should check first before shooting. MY smiles card cannot be used in Malaysia and vice versa.

• Praise 1

The cartel seems to take down petrol prices here more than 2 months ago, noticed in Shell and the rest , How and why is anybody guess . . .

When oil cartel is in cahoot, thy play hide and seek, but no BolehLand, as long as we can go in and allow us to pump, we are happy, buy pls hor, Dun pump and push till the brim yet huff and puff. . . many sinkies behavior sucks big times.

i always redeem for fuel when my points hits 3000

no point keep the points

imo, the other stuff are not worth redeeming

I have been pumping Gelang Petah on and off bi weekly when eat Zi Char and wash car for two years. Never crossed my mind to use their loyalty cards or redeem points like in SG.

Is Esso Smiles Card in MY the best deal at the moment? Or does Shell or Petronas offer better loyalty scheme at the moment? i'm going to get my Smiles card next week. Sheesh I'm surely the last one onboard. Wahahha [laugh]

i always redeem for fuel when my points hits 3000

no point keep the points

imo, the other stuff are not worth redeeming

How to redeem ah? Just tell them thats all?

My Esso points almost 6k already, still thinking to redeem bo =p

Better redeem early, if you lose or misplace it, sigh .... [bigcry]

I dun think u can redeem sg points in msia. :huh: