Learning to auto detail

Xenonium

Hi Bro,

Please look at megauirs website. It has all the step you need to know about detailing. On top of it, there is video, which will demostrate on how to do detailing. Forum is also avilable for discussion.

Anyone knows where i can learn auto detailing ?

Or anyone keen to take me up and teach me :D

Shao Lin Temple.. [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

I dont have a car to do all these detailing, 19yo student still studying ): but i do wish to learn how to use a car polisher, to wax the car and alot more.

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

1st time to post in this forum. Interested in learning how to detail in actual same as the ts. . Kindly advise if there is a teaching class or detailing company which you can do part time even without salary just to learn and have a hands on training? :-) thank you

Hi,

1st time to post in this forum. Interested in learning how to detail in actual same as the ts. . Kindly advise if there is a teaching class or detailing company which you can do part time even without salary just to learn and have a hands on training? :-) thank you

just go into detailing forums and ask those sponsors. I am sure someone will be willing to share provided you don't go setup shop next door lah.